Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

dont provoke more pages of dialogue jape 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
sorry im done...it's funny trolling this dude. his opinions are so serious that he types essays and then rewords them, then types them again
laugh.gif

wrong.

i've watched people repeatedly state their opinion on which they like better, over and over... and then when their opinion changes, they post that too... the thread's been full of little debates about it, most of which i haven't even been involved in. only like 3 or 4 times now...

would rather see that than constant shipping convo's tho, people going insane even b4 the 5 business days were up. :lol:

it's just me that gets flack for it (cuz it's me, and cuz my opinion isn't in line with the majority).

if you could look past your boner for me, you could easily see that. :lol:

The only problem i have is that you hated hard on the rose gold GT II when they came out, and now you praise them like no other...

wrong.

i've watched people repeatedly state their opinion on which they like better, over and over... and then when their opinion changes, they post that too... the thread's been full of little debates about it, most of which i haven't even been involved in. only like 3 or 4 times now...

would rather see that than constant shipping convo's tho, people going insane even b4 the 5 business days were up. :lol:

it's just me that gets flack for it (cuz it's me, and cuz my opinion isn't in line with the majority).

if you could look past your boner for me, you could easily see that. :lol:

I think it's just cause when you post about it it's paragraph after paragraph.

Canada and they were marked at 170 each.

Let me guess, UPS? That would explain the ridiculous import fee, although this does seem incredibly high even for them. There's a way around paying their obsurd fees if you have the time for it.

Let me guess, UPS? That would explain the ridiculous import fee, although this does seem incredibly high even for them. There's a way around paying their obsurd fees if you have the time for it.

Yup, UPS. How would I avoid if you wouldn't mind explaining?

The only problem i have is that you hated hard on the rose gold GT II when they came out, and now you praise them like no other...

nah, i wasn't super into them at first, but i didn't "hate hard"... i think i mostly just commented on how diff they looked in person vs the the kith filter... cuz i got a small size for my girl for retail on RD...

eventually scored them in my size in a trade for my extra pair of nice kicks 2.0's...

they're nowhere near my fav fieg effort, i don't "praise them", just been comparing them to this latest version...

just like NT to exaggerate anything i say tho... :lol:

also just like them to imply more than one sentence is an essay... :lol:

glad I passed on these fruity pebble colors.
got my sage's last night... they're the best RF since the miami's, imo. and one of, if not thee best release of the year.

seen a pic earlier on FB of them with flat grey laces, and they look incredible! might have to do that swap.

otherwise, the darker green and white ropes look better than the mint ones they have factory laced in (cuz the mint ones blend in too much with the mint liner, and lighten up the shoe to much, the green adds the needed contrast). don't care for the ones with the pink in them at all...

my boy brought over his RG's and they're not on par with the sage's, quality wise, as many others have stated.

we compared them to my OG's and it's night and day... the suede is nowhere near as good, the color is off, and the material on the stripes looks cheap. the OG stripes' grey color, with the blue contrast outline, looks so much better.

he doesn't even want them anymore, now that he's seen them in person, and put them on... he's just gonna resell them.

they're not turrible, but def don't deserve the hype they get. glad i passed. i wouldn't even wanna be bothered trying to flip them for the lil' profit they might fetch.

anyways, here's the lace swap i was talking about on the sage's:

yes we know...for the umpteenth gazillion time...u prefer ur OG Rose Golds...no need to beat a dead horse.

Waiting to get mine in the mail.  Honestly...  what people like is really subjective.  Does it matter which CW people prefer? Just buy what you like and as long as you're happy with it, that's all that matters.  The sages and RG's are completely different shoes outside of the silhouette.  Different strokes for different folks.  People just need to move on.

Update: Bergen logistics just notified me that my order has shipped, but they've only shipped rose golds. I had the sages and rose golds in one order. Help here?

Update: Bergen logistics just notified me that my order has shipped, but they've only shipped rose golds. I had the sages and rose golds in one order. Help here?
same as me.... what is going on with our orders?? Also shipped on 12/9 23pm?

same as me.... what is going on with our orders?? Also shipped on 12/9 23pm?
yea.. Im not sure, maybe Sages were oversold? I'm so damn pissed now. They could do a restock but left my Sages out? This is a F-ing bad release. Is it possible its shipped n two seperate orders? Kith and adam hasnt replied my mail in days.

Well it was oversold. Worst release in 3 years.

If we don't contact kith customer service we wouldn't even had got an explanation.

Sucks that they're cancelling orders.

Does anyone know how custom charges are handled by UPS? Do I have to pay customs when they deliver the package or do they just leave it at a customs office and I have to pick it up? Because tracking indicates that my shipment went through German customs and supposedly will arrive on Monday.

Well it was oversold. Worst release in 3 years.

If we don't contact kith customer service we wouldn't even had got an explanation.
I think you and I are the only 2 who didnt receive the email, Adam Stubbs mentioned that, on top of that, it's gonna be refund plus a guaranteed pair for the next collab, If the next pair were to be super greens, its a blessing in disguise... 

On top of that the shortage of sage and rose gold came cause Asics did not fulfilled their order, The scenario goes something like this, KITH order 3000 pairs ( Ballpark figure) but Asics only delivered 2500 pairs. Something like that.

That's fine as long as they don't come to my house twice and then send it back because I wasn't home both times...
wink.gif

That's fine as long as they don't come to my house twice and then send it back because I wasn't home both times... :wink:

If UPS doesn't reach you the First Time, You get the chance to either Redirect it to another address or give them a time frame to ensure that you're at home...
Oh, and prepare around 75 euros in cash for one pair or 140 euros of you ordered both --- insane!

For $150+, why don't you overseas peeps just find someone over here to lend a hand, and just give em a nice tip for their troubles?

whats the euro sizing for the sages in a 10.5? does it list 43.5 for EUR?

Back
Top Bottom