Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

cool thanks with the quick reply. repped.

yea im a 12 and i tried on a 11 today and suprisingly the toe box wasnt bad but i was blowin out the sides lol

Anyone that has worn their RGs or Sages want to comment on whether your shoes have loosened up a bit since you've been breaking them in? Seems like mine are a little tighter and shorter than my other 9.5 GLVs. But maybe it's the material... I dunno, but I'm afraid to wear them and find out they're just too small 

Last edited:
Anyone that has worn their RGs or Sages want to comment on whether our shoes have loosened up a bit since you've been breaking them in? Seems like mine are a little tighter and shorter than my other 9.5 GLVs. But maybe it's the material... I dunno, but I'm afraid to wear them and find out they're just too small 
Sages were narrow on me, had to go half sz up.

Anyone that has worn their RGs or Sages want to comment on whether our shoes have loosened up a bit since you've been breaking them in? Seems like mine are a little tighter and shorter than my other 9.5 GLVs. But maybe it's the material... I dunno, but I'm afraid to wear them and find out they're just too small 
Sages were narrow on me, had to go half sz up.
Thanks. I take it you were fortunate enough to drop by the store and try yours on first before you purchased yours?

Did a trade for a sz 10 on sages. When I had RG and sage next to each other sages looked shorter.
Thanks. Now I just need to find a trade. I'll probably trade both 9.5s for 10s though. Only reason I even tried them on was because I saw it on a video review. First pair of GLVs I felt didn't fit TTS. Damn the luck

Today. Swapped ropes for the gray flat that came with ultras. Didn't cop rose GT2, so I'm ecstatic. Quality of the GT2s are much better if they are like ultras or reds 2.0. So, OG is probably better. Some side pinching .5 up but I'm happy overall.

View media item 1180584

Last edited:
Anyone that has worn their RGs or Sages want to comment on whether your shoes have loosened up a bit since you've been breaking them in? Seems like mine are a little tighter and shorter than my other 9.5 GLVs. But maybe it's the material... I dunno, but I'm afraid to wear them and find out they're just too small 

I'm a 9 and got the sages in a 9 and they feel a bit snug in the toe box, I think with more wear they'll loosen a bit

I'm a 9 and got the sages in a 9 and they feel a bit snug in the toe box, I think with more wear they'll loosen a bit

the sages are noticeably shorter than the peptos. 

i don't think it warrants sizing up though. 
Thanks. Just snugger than I'm used to and I don't have wide feet.  Since shoes go so damn quick these days, it's impossible to get your size right every time. I hate shoes that don't fit right whether they're too big or too small. Just a PITA (pain in the a..)

hey guys,

just went to a local sneaker event here in columbus, ohio. saw some RF's in person.

so im on the hunt for sages and rose golds. in a size 12 if they are TTS?

anyway i talked to a guy and he said to search for some facebook groups to join.

he said something about an RF group and an asics group etc....

can anyone help me out for groups to join? the only ones im already on are flyknit seller etc lol

any help would be greatly appreciated!

What up bro that was me! Looks like you got a little help already pm me if you need anymore I'll keep an eye out for a 12 for you

it's no question what color laces to go with the RG V's... grey flats all the way 
glasses.gif

Shoes should he here by end of Tuesday. I'm really hoping the cod isn't like that guy from Toronto. Cause that would suck. Anyone else from Canada how much was your cod?

Shoes should he here by end of Tuesday. I'm really hoping the cod isn't like that guy from Toronto. Cause that would suck. Anyone else from Canada how much was your cod?
Mine should be here tomorrow (Toronto), really hoping my cod isn't crazy high too..

Back
Top Bottom