Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Don't use Jason Markk on pigskin suede, it will ruin it. And yep, no noticeable damages on my mints and Im not using the eraser very lightly..

It hasn't done any noticable damage to the nubuck on the spot you cleaned?

Its nothing major that would be worth going to a repair shop for. Just a few small dirty spots from wearing them in the city yesterday. I know I'm being anal about it but I just want to try and clean them up a bit.

I can highly recommend the "crep protect" spray. Don't know if it's available in the US though... Protects all kind of leather/mesh from stains and rain. My coves or sages were heavily worn, even in rain, but look like on their first day!

There are some quite "impressive" videos on youtube - ouchhh...

^^ yea I see people advertising that stuff on IG all the time. I haven't seen it in the us like you said but I want a bottle, feel free to proxy a sample for me :wink:

^ I've always heard that kind of stuff blocks up mesh/perforations and takes away from the shoes breath-ability. Never used it myself though. It kind of scares me actually

^ I've always heard that kind of stuff blocks up mesh/perforations and takes away from the shoes breath-ability. Never used it myself though. It kind of scares me actually
I've used crep protect and I haven't noticed any difference in breathability and it doesn't seem to block the perforations. The particles that are sprayed are nano in size so are completely naked to the eye. Only problem with it is that it only lasts about 2 weeks

oh man, so much dropping on saturday. hoping he holds off on those "Meekers" til i can save enough bread

I feel like if you put it up for a no reserve bid, it should sell whether the seller likes it or not. They put no reserve hoping it'll get people to bid more. No reserve is binding and final in real life auctions and it should be the same on eBay. Don't want it to sell for less than you want? Put a reserve on.

Sorry you're having trouble with seller, bro.

Buyers do it all the time too (win and Dont pay), it is what it is.

Apparently retail on the Adidas x Kith NYPD EQTs will be 180 as reported by Sole Value.. I think we all figured they would be above 160 and under 200.

yea dude. those are sick.
def need a pair. but not really feeling the price.

That price is actually dirt cheap for Y3 boosts

yeah for that Y-3 Boost it is indeed a steal... i'm kinda upset that these EQTs are 180 when Packers dropped a foil model for only 140.. someone mentioned that the 15 percent must be taxed on---i'm strongly believing that's the case

Back
Top Bottom