Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

mean.gif

That's mad corny on the sellers part... If he got offers of 4-500, why didn't he sell then? Either he's lying, or stupid (probably both).

If you sell via auction with no reserve, and it sells less than what you're looking for, take the L and move on. That's what BIN and reserve listings are for.

That's mad corny on the sellers part... If he got offers of 4-500, why didn't he sell then? Either he's lying, or stupid (probably both).
See stuff like this all the time on Twitter smh. People are trying to sell shoes & if someone throws them an offer they say "I already have an offer of $___, trying to see how much I can get." If I'm the person who's offer is supposedly pending & I
see that **** you can consider my offer gone.

If you sell via auction with no reserve, and it sells less than what you're looking for, take the L and move on. That's what BIN and reserve listings are for.

i'd bet on the fact that he's lying... why risk having to pay ebay money by listing the auction and letting it run it's course if you got an offer for 500?!

he was probably hoping to jolt your interest a bit and was going to bait the person into paying additional money to finalize the deal.

eBay is a joke nowadays; people either want entirely too much money for kicks or pull super wack stuff like this.. sellers need to learn to state your price upfront and stick to that, because the guessing game of copping shoes is hella played as well.

Dude its a greedy world we live in. That's a bummer, eBay takes the sellers side in that situation right ? What size were those steel blues ?

Dude its a greedy world we live in. That's a bummer, eBay takes the sellers side in that situation right ? What size were those steel blues ?

in that situation if you truly fought it they would probably take the buyer's side.. the seller failed to include a reserve and is obligated to sell the item at the price at the auction's end.. the only way the buyer will get out of it is if the seller agrees to cancel the transaction.

Maybe taking it too far, but the seller shouldnt sell on eBay if he's not going to honor what he agrees to when making the listing....

Reactions: God
Maybe taking it too far, but the seller shouldnt sell on eBay if he's not going to honor what he agrees to when making the listing....
I agree and obviously this guy has done it before so he either likes paying fees or doesn't know what he's doing.

should go to his house and make him ship. 
might as well take the shoes if you're already at his house instead of having him ship them :lol:
But going to his crib is not worth all the potential trouble and possible jail time. Maybe send someone else if you wanna take it to that level.

should go to his house and make him ship. 
might as well take the shoes if you're already at his house instead of having him ship them
laugh.gif

But going to his crib is not worth all the potential trouble and possible jail time. Maybe send someone else if you wanna take it to that level.
its the principle b

kick in the door and demand tracking. 

Last edited:
Nah man I gotta disagree with you there. It's not like he scammed bwood, he is just a bad seller. Going there with a gun can end badly in many ways. For all we know dude is a cop and bwood gets locked up and in huge trouble.

i was being sarcastic :lol:
:lol: oh ok, thought you were serious. I've contemplated doing that myself (minus the gun) if the situation were to happen to me but thought better of it (had many ppl repeatedly tell me it's a bad idea :lol:) just passing the wisdom along.

Agreed.

lmao @ that 180 price point. ez pz pass 4 meh.

Last edited:
KITH has offered pre buy for adidas to those who got their sages cancelled. damn..... the 2nd one being new balance which  I will pass. Hoping the 3rd release is gonna be ASICS.

KITH has offered pre buy for adidas to those who got their sages cancelled. damn..... the 2nd one being new balance which  I will pass. Hoping the 3rd release is gonna be ASICS.
ahh that sucks man, hope you get that asics collab.

The Adidas is a definite pass. And for 180? Aaron's getting a little ahead of himself.

I didn't post to cry lol

I posted because I'am sure it's a NTer and I wanted to alert people of the seller.

Both the steel blue box set, and F&F coa he did the same thing (they both sold within 10 min of each other and he had 100% feedback prior).

Size 11.5 to answer someone's question.

To put it simply, the buyer entered into a contract with the seller which he has not abided by. The seller 'could' take court action against him (admittedly it's not worth it) and try to get the shoes recovered.

Back
Top Bottom