Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

How ironic the guy says he has 100% and it using it as a point of emphasis. This situation alone renders his comment baseless and makes you wonder how many others he//she done that to. As a few people mentioned, it sucks., but it's life.  But ... can't you give him negative feedback since you did win the auction (won't be 100% after that ;-) )?  Also, if he was "testing" the waters, he could have had a minimum price, too, right?  Does eBay ban/suspend habitual offenders and have you given them the email history?

As a side note, I'm not a big eBay'er at all. So while some of the questions may seem rhetorical, they're not meant to be, at least for me ...

does anyone own varsity jackets? fitting guide please?
S- skinny, M- normal, L- athletic/jacked to chubby, XL -really really jacked or big boned, XXL - don't need to be wearing it.

j/k, but if I run across a guide, I'll post it.

Last edited:
KITH has offered pre buy for adidas to those who got their sages cancelled. damn..... the 2nd one being new balance which  I will pass. Hoping the 3rd release is gonna be ASICS.

Third will be NBs giving the info that dropped this past weekend. At least the date said 11/01 for End clothing.

@bwood056 I thought that auction looked familiar. This is what it 'sold' for a week or two ago and I guess he relisted it because someone didn't pay? The 'testing waters' excuse is null and void IMO.
Damn that's grimy.  I imagine dude never had any offers for $500 or he wouldn't be re-listing them.

It's the box that's got his kind inflated. I couldn't move my regular pair for $150 a few months ago

^ Same thing I thought.  But that won't stop these dudes from trying to gouge people looking for the RG.   The appearance of rarity based on the Kith only exclusivity already got resellers wet.

Last edited:
Not sure if it will be same with sages, but I remember past RF releases that have released over seas being like one SZ run per store, and most didn't even make it online...

And when the sages/RGs released, nikedestroyer posted prod numbers of each, if I remember correctly the RGs #s were lower.

Not sure if it will be same with sages, but I remember past RF releases that have released over seas being like one SZ run per store, and most didn't even make it online...

And when the sages/RGs released, nikedestroyer posted prod numbers of each, if I remember correctly the RGs #s were lower.

As far as i remember i haven't ever seen a single RF collab size that made it online in Europe!!
12 pairs per Store, 1 sizerun and Campout from Wednesday on for a Saturday release! ... So mad, seeing people at my nearest sneaker store Camping directly next to a six lane street for days, not even knowing, if they make it...

Last edited:
well for most of you this is an old story(since like 90% of the NTers here have these since the release)..but I was finally lucky to grab an unworn pair in my size  
happy.gif
 and cannot decide..rope laces or the blue flats...

Last edited:
I don't quite remember the exact #s, and he deleted the pic from his IG.... I do remember for sure that sz 13s #s were much lower than sages.

Anyone know if Kith is doing a ticket process for their release this weekends release for the RF X Adidas Consortium EQT Support'93? Before I call them. Thanks ahead if this has been answered.

Back
Top Bottom