Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

well for most of you this is an old story(since like 90% of the NTers here have these since the release)..but I was finally lucky to grab an unworn pair in my size  
happy.gif
 and cannot decide..rope laces or the blue flats...
flats 100%

Like 15 pairs of 13s in the RG lol

A pair sold for $500 after release
here are the numbers again

was able to score one of the elusive size 5's in the RG's for my girl. i got an offer for 400 and 500 day after release as well so those limited numbers are indeed profitable

Wonder how he got Adidas to do that, I thought asics were the only ones who let him pull the exclusive card

Great he said the magic word. Watch these adidas suddenly become ”must cops” after almost a month of silence

i will say, i bet folks who got the early e-mail will probably cop now instead of passing now that they're limited lol..

Anyone have a forecast of the next few releases?

I assume New Balance is following this adidas release. Same time last year they dropped the Daytona and Americana, Nov.-Dec.

is it really going to be "limited" though? didn't adidas come out saying on IG that the the RF x Adidas joints were also going to be available at select consortium accounts? 

anyways i'm eyeing those NB850's. Judging from the leaked pics from that one convention the shoe is looking pretty good. glad they're going to be asian made nb's so the price wont be astronomical. 

Last edited:

is it really going to be "limited" though? didn't adidas come out saying on IG that the the RF x Adidas joints were also going to be available at select consortium accounts? 

anyways i'm eyeing those NB850's. Judging from the leaked pics from that one convention the shoe is looking pretty good. glad they're going to be asian made nb's so the price wont be astronomical. 
adidas OriginalsVerified account‏@adidasoriginals

Introducing @RonnieFieg x #adidasOriginals EQT Support 'NYC's Bravest' 10.11.14 at select #Consortium retailers

Last edited:
These are fresh see if I can scoop the NB's.

How many consortium retailers are there ? Ubiq packer....idk who else

Back
Top Bottom