Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Titolo in store only..and i m afraid same policy will apple to tgwo...from my experience at least in other good releases..not sure. And solebox the same.. The only european stores i count on is actally end(not confirmed if they ll bring them yet though)..and also sns if they bring them as well..afew store will have them online for double price i m sure..anyway...lets see...i wish i m wrong...i want these very much

10/15 pairs max per stores.. Which pretty much means in store only for every Euro stores...

Agree with this. It's usually the same case when an international retailer collaborates with Asics or NB—when U.S. stores receive them, they only get 10 - 15 pairs.

Agree with this. It's usually the same case when an international retailer collaborates with Asics or NB—when U.S. stores receive them, they only get 10 - 15 pairs.
well i remember specific numbers for the undftd x bape x adidas release in australia...they brought 35 pairs of zx5000 and 35 pairs of campus..for the whole australia...could be something similar but again quantities are too little for online releases

Not sure where else to ask this but has anyone ordered a Madison Windbreaker from Kith yet? Really like the burgundy jacket, but I'm not entirely sure about the sizing on the jackets

Last edited:
Not hating but some of y'all spend more than a days pay every Monday to get these Mercers and more often than not the c/w's are less than desirable

The sad thing is that people flip mercers and different colors go for different prices. You're right though, some of the colors aren't very appealing or practical for normal wear. That mustard pair was atrocious.

I have a feeling its going to be black tomorrow! Was wrong last week, but what other color could it be haha. They're really trying to push the sweatpants though.

I looked at his IG I realize it could be Red or Dark green also.

Last edited:
I have a feeling its going to be black tomorrow! Was wrong last week, but what other color could it be haha. They're really trying to push the sweatpants though.
definitely copping my first pair of mercer's if they are black. How is the sizing on them? I wear 34x34 in slim fit jeans and 36x34 in skinnys cause theyre tight around the thighs. What size mercers should I get?

definitely copping my first pair of mercer's if they are black. How is the sizing on them? I wear 34x34 in slim fit jeans and 36x34 in skinnys cause theyre tight around the thighs. What size mercers should I get?

They fit big. Get a 34. They're actually not that slim. I have big legs because of football, and they're still more of a slim fit than a skinny fit.

They fit big. Get a 34. They're actually not that slim. I have big legs because of football, and they're still more of a slim fit than a skinny fit.
Yeah, I have big legs from football too lol thanks man, i wanted to get a slim fit look rather then a more skinny/fitted look.

Honeys!!!

30 stores around the World will get them

A FSR only!!! so that means 10 Pairs (maybe 12) per store. THATS IT!

Only one Store in the US is getting them and i dont think they will release to the public

Honeys!!!

30 stores around the World will get them
A FSR only!!! so that means 10 Pairs (maybe 12) per store. THATS IT!

Only one Store in the US is getting them and i dont think they will release to the public

I'm guessing UNDFTD or Concepts in the US...

Back
Top Bottom