Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

haha funny story, i actually exchanged these for a 32 from a 33 cause they were a little too big on me. then i got these and realized i had nothing to match them with in my closet.

Dude, throw on a white polo tee / v-neck, and some navy blue shoes, and those rose mercers will look just fine. Million ways to do it with those, but keep it simple. Coordinate, doesn't have to be a direct match.

I'd buy em if I had the extra deniro. Not a must have color for me tho.

Got the navy mercers last week. This new twill material may be better, and stain resistant, but it's kinda too thick, compared to the old pairs.

Last edited:
yeah thats what i love about these winter ones is the material. i didnt get the last 2 releases cause i had the navy and burgundy from previous releases and didn't want to spend the extra money just to have better material when i have them already. if i had the money i would've.

the rose color just isn't my style i guess. i like the darker shades. I have navy, forrest green, umber and burgundy. the roses are my only light color.

the only combination that works for me with the roses would be a black top and grey/black shoes. not as interchangable as the rest.
i mean i don't mind holding on to them and wearing them once in a while when i can. but i really wanted a pair i can just wear everyday like i do with the umbers or my navy pair.

just wondering if anyone else wanted them and had more use for them than me. lol. or a trade for any other color.

the roses in the spring for me would have more purpose than it does now with my winter attire. ah, should've thought of that before i got them.

I want real forest green. Like, dark. Not the lighter Peter Pan looking ones that dropped a few weeks ago.

yeah that would've been better. but the greens that just dropped is pretty nice. its like the new york jets color green in person.

Dude, throw on a white polo tee / v-neck, and some navy blue shoes, and those rose mercers will look just fine. Million ways to do it with those, but keep it simple. Coordinate, doesn't have to be a direct match.

I'd buy em if I had the extra deniro. Not a must have color for me tho.

Got the navy mercers last week. This new twill material may be better, and stain resistant, but it's kinda too thick, compared to the old pairs.

totally agree with you on these monday mercers being too thick. only pair i've picked up from mondays is the rose (for reseller prices no less), and i definitely think they're just a bit too thick/heavy, and the upper seams on both side pockets immediately split the second i tried putting my hands in them (luckily you can't tell without looking closely). guess they didn't use thicker thread with the thicker twill fabric, because i haven't had any problems with my camo, navy, and stone (lightning bolt) mercers...which were all made with lighter materials (tho camo pair is thicker than navy and stone, but not as thick as rose pair). i might be biased about not liking the heavier twill material tho, since it doesn't get very cold out here in la...

but knowing me...if a blackout pair drops in a little over 6 hours from now...i may still end up trying to pick up a pair, twill material or not...haha...

Last edited:
Yeah, luckily I already have a black pair.

Just looking for dark green now, charcoal, and maybe bone, if they'd release without the corny lightening bolts.

I want some waxed joggers too. Can't mess with leather, but waxed black would be tough looking.

Last edited:
yeah, i wanted the charcoal pair that they offered before as well...

i think you may be onto something about getting joggers waxed (depending on the material of course)...since waxed jeans definitely look premium and just pop...

isn't there like places you can take or send pants off to get the wax treatment? haha...

Yeah, luckily I already have a black pair.

Just looking for dark green now, charcoal, and maybe bone, if they'd release without the corny lightening bolts.

I want some waxed joggers too. Can't mess with leather, but waxed black would be tough looking.

Gotta agree with you..Charcoal, Black OR BONE..That Bone looks nice, Esp without the bolts. I would Take that over khaki

Back
Top Bottom