Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

moving on to the next fieg project, so a 1600 for black friday? and based on the prior info provided on here about the colorway i guess i am passing.

New info

RF X NB 1600

Dark Purple toe

Black leather on the back

Pink and Beige Side panels

I hope my boy is wrong, not feeling those colors

Last edited:
Well Online day came and went for the Volcano and though I tried many times to check out and surely must have been in with a shout pay pal let me down. Therefore I would just like to say thanks to alp who took time to get me a US/9!!!!!! 

Also to anyone who did miss out on the Volcano don't worry to much because there's a lot of talk "genuine talk" the shoe will be released in Europe come November. Once again would like to thank people on this forum for the Info and especially alp.

Well Online day came and went for the Volcano and though I tried many times to check out and surely must have been in with a shout pay pal let me down. Therefore I would just like to say thanks to alp who took time to get me a US/9!!!!!! 
Also to anyone who did miss out on the Volcano don't worry to much because there's a lot of talk "genuine talk" the shoe will be released in Europe come November. Once again would like to thank people on this forum for the Info and especially alp.
yea no problem buddy they should come in in a few days, post pics when they do

1600's have alaways been a clean silhouette and I think since UBIQ dude so well on the benji's i think fieg wants a peice of the action that UBIQ brought. I felt they are gonna be hard to top. And this color blocking fieg is gonna do isn't going to be as clean.

1600's have alaways been a clean silhouette and I think since UBIQ dude so well on the benji's i think fieg wants a peice of the action that UBIQ brought. I felt they are gonna be hard to top. And this color blocking fieg is gonna do isn't going to be as clean.

Hard to top the Benjamins? If he can't top those, he doesn't deserve to design sneakers. This is just my opinion of course. Those were one of the weakest drops of the year.

Hard to top the Benjamins? If he can't top those, he doesn't deserve to design sneakers. This is just my opinion of course. Those were one of the weakest drops of the year.

I agree entirely. The color blocking was poor, they were basically red toes, and personally I'm not a fan of 1600s. To each their own I suppose.

Last edited:
really hate these snobby suburb boys "got an extra pair cant do less then 425 tho" like   -_____- are you serious do you even know what good business is yaaaa rapist.

wonder how these 1600 are gonna look. leather?

just saw the description. black leather backs, purple toe (i'm guessing suede/nubuck) and pink and beige accents. sounds decent. if executed right they'll be nice. kinda remind of me of the black pigeons cause of the black and pink.

Last edited:
I agree... wait n see tho...

Last edited:
Blue Atoll sample > Brazil > These > Volcanos... IMO.

i put those over the blue atoll sample and brazils, but that's just me...

the blue atoll is nothing special at all, very easy colorway to come up with.

and i'm surprised y'all like the brazils so much since they are gonna have a nylon toe box...

Back
Top Bottom