Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

haha i swear I'm blind. I was refreshing that Kith page for ages without seeing the big Mercer Pants picture...I just realized it and of course can't checkout now. welp. need to save up anyway.

So after Mercer Mondays is done are there going to be no more mercers for a while?

Just got my size after it dropped from someone elses cart 
happy.gif

finally the black pair we've all been waiting on. i wanted 2 just to stock up but at least i got 1. this pair will get many wears.

Got mine. At first it told me sold out in my size..I kept trying and finally got through. got an email confirmation right after as well. I did this on the mobile site.

I'm just hoping that these new black mercers aren't lint magnets like the old ones...

Last edited:
So many ppl are pissed they missed these on twitter and blaming it on bots HAHAH!! Seriously?! Ppl blaming everything on bots

I got order confirmation on the site but I haven't received an email conformation. I haven't ordered from kith too much. Does this mean I wasn't successful?

there were extra steps this morning to get threw luckily i got a few pairs to stock up for winter hahaha going get dailey wear out of them! 3 33's this morning couldn't be happier with the come up

Last edited:
I got order confirmation on the site but I haven't received an email conformation. I haven't ordered from kith too much. Does this mean I wasn't successful?

They've been having alot of issues with order conformation emails out since its high traffic. it took me a while to get my volcano order conformation email and they said as long as you got a comformation number you were straight.

So many ppl are pissed they missed these on twitter and blaming it on bots HAHAH!! Seriously?! Ppl blaming everything on bots

Just read his timeline LMAO! I really don't understand those people. There have been 7 Mercer Monday drops including this one so this should not be new to them aside from dealing with bots now I guess.

Back
Top Bottom