Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

mercers look good. 

and the NBs look good from far away 
nerd.gif

Decided to go ahead and place an order for those black Meekers this past Saturday. And now the wait begins...

There are few things in life I regret more than ordering those Adidas joints 
sick.gif
. I am filled with disgust everythime I look at them. 

What if it's not a collab at all and New Balance is paying Ron to hype up a new "fall/winter pack" they have coming out.

but what about the other? I think he is referring to the other model not the 530, or does the other model have kith insoles too?

they just producing more pairs cause he gaining more "followers", and that means more money, so why not have em released overseas at scattered stores at a later date. 

All of his NB Collabs have released overseas to my knowledge. Hell the only brand that, for the most part, keeps it a kith exclusive is asics.

It's just not plausible for a brand to keep the release to a single store. Most Collabs aren't that way, Ronnie shouldn't get special treatment

All of his NB Collabs have released overseas to my knowledge. Hell the only brand that, for the most part, keeps it a kith exclusive is asics.

It's just not plausible for a brand to keep the release to a single store. Most Collabs aren't that way, Ronnie shouldn't get special treatment
daytonas havent i think

Back
Top Bottom