Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I wonder how RF is going to go about hyping shoes prior to release with Guccipaul showing the world what's next before anyone.

I thought someone else leaked pics of those before GP. I mean Rahn wore em to a sneaker event, sure he knew someone was gonna snap pics of his feet.

Guess shipping is getting better. Ordered some Meekers on Saturday afternoon and have tracking for them already. Glad to see they're stpping it up.

Guess shipping is getting better. Ordered some Meekers on Saturday afternoon and have tracking for them already. Glad to see they're stpping it up.
Mine took ten days. Quality and fit is [emoji]128076[/emoji]. Went with true size 33.

finally got my meekers in today and i ordered them on the first day. took about 2 weeks..
but they fit well. i went with a 33. i like them a lot. went back to get the khaki ones and noticed that all 3 colors in size 33 is sold out. :smh:

finally got my meekers in today and i ordered them on the first day. took about 2 weeks..
but they fit well. i went with a 33. i like them a lot. went back to get the khaki ones and noticed that all 3 colors in size 33 is sold out.
mean.gif
Yea I received my Meekers yesterday (live in west coast). For folks who are planning to order them, they definitely fit TTS oppose to Mercers I own from the past. Definitely slightly on the shorter side as well but I can live with that.

but they fit well. i went with a 33. i like them a lot. went back to get the khaki ones and noticed that all 3 colors in size 33 is sold out.
mean.gif
dammit was contemplating getting the black/black. Maybe they'll still have them at the store

Mine took ten days. Quality and fit is [emoji]128076[/emoji]. Went with true size 33.

but they fit well. i went with a 33. i like them a lot. went back to get the khaki ones and noticed that all 3 colors in size 33 is sold out. :smh:

Yea I received my Meekers yesterday (live in west coast). For folks who are planning to order them, they definitely fit TTS oppose to Mercers I own from the past. Definitely slightly on the shorter side as well but I can live with that.

Care to post measurements for the pants? I'm a 32 waist, but got a 31 per Adam Stubbs' recommendation. Mine come in Monday.

Last edited:
Ehhh my point was that dudes were thinking it was an RF collab which im guessing is not, if we're assuming the achromatic theme.

Materials look nothing like the ones used on the DSM Pumas

I'm curious as to how some of these dudes get these samples...

Gucci gives credit to the person in their possession, Jeff Wong...

DUde is in an RF buy/sell group on FB that I'm in, and i saw his post earlier today.. Dude is in NSW Australia...

Like how do Asics samples get down there... And how would he get them before someone here in the US?

That said, his FB post was actually a Legit Check on em... #YeShrug

Back
Top Bottom