Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

release date and pricing
There is nothing to know about either of these.

Date- Ronnie will hype it up 2 weeks before release on IG and Twitter.

Price- The price rarely deters any "sneaker head" away on a RF release. 

Seems like people are just in the mood to get excited. 

Last edited:
What does it matter? it's just a brief discussion? Is there any other RF stuff to be talked about at the moment? 

There is nothing to know about either of these.

Date- Ronnie will hype it up 2 weeks before release on IG and Twitter.

Price- The price rarely deters any "sneaker head" away on a RF release. 

Seems like people are just in the mood to get excited. 

Your comments on price are way off. Maybe you should see how folks weren't feeling the KFE GL3, DSM, and EQT pricing--in addition to how 2 of the the sat for a longer than normal time. Price is a huge factor with "sneakerheads"

Your comments on price are way off. Maybe you should see how folks weren't feeling the KFE GL3, DSM, and EQT pricing--in addition to how 2 of the the sat for a longer than normal time. Price is a huge factor with "sneakerheads"
he said "rarely deters".  Out of his many many releases, those 4 are "rare" occasions. 

KFEs did not sit. They sold out before the Brazils. People soured on them after they received them and the hype died down.

DSM sat because they were "too plain" to most RF buyers. - I bought them and love them. Now people are hopping back on this wagon. 

EQT- Most people just did not like them. Sizing was odd and horrible and a lot of RF buyers aren't even familiar with the Adidas model. 

If the shoe is dope, most people on here are buying and will look at the price after. 

he said "rarely deters".  Out of his many many releases, those 4 are "rare" occasions. 

This is true but those have been almost back to back releases. Folks equally complained about the Sage/RG/Mint/Cove bumps in price but Asics are going to fly always.

Price raises are more a reality and for some of the folks who especially started buying "runners" because they were "different" and "cheaper" than Jordan's, these bumps are huge deterrents

If you really want to know the NB release dates, thinking back to last year might help.

Daytonas- Black Friday

Americanas- Cyber Monday

It might not be the same this year, but I would basically expect one of those to drop on either of those dates and the other to drop PRE Christmas. 

With the way the Park joints are being showcased, they will likely be the first NB released.

I'd expect the boots drop drop first, then both NBs, followed by the GLV Denim the week before Christmas. 

If i am wrong, I am wrong. 

Last edited:
KFEs did not sit. They sold out before the Brazils. People soured on them after they received them and the hype died down.

DSM sat because they were "too plain" to most RF buyers. - I bought them and love them. Now people are hopping back on this wagon. 

EQT- Most people just did not like them. Sizing was odd and horrible and a lot of RF buyers aren't even familiar with the Adidas model. 

If the shoe is dope, most people on here are buying and will look at the price after. 

DSMs were too much to be too plain. I do feel like plenty of other solid color RF collabs sold exceptionally with no question and also because they were cheaper.

Folks were into the EQTs or were stating they would at least cop---prior to seeing 160 for the shoe. I'd go on a limb and say those would've been the first Adidas model/runner for the decent base of RF's customer base. That's a lot for a shoe you don't really mess with, even brand wise.

If you really want to know the NB release dates, thinking back to last year might help.

Daytonas- Black Friday
Americanas- Cyber Monday

It might not be the same this year, but I would basically expect one of those to drop on either of those dates and the other to drop PRE Christmas. 

With the way the Park joints are being showcased, they will likely be the first NB released.

I'd expect the boots drop drop first, then both NBs, followed by the GLV Denim the week before Christmas. 

If i am wrong, I am wrong. 

This seems right though given the Intl roll outs would be very close to the new listed dates.

I'm just curious to see if folks actually care. The steamboat is starting to lose a bit of momentum. This 530 looks like one of the better releases in comparison to the last 5 drops or so. I'm copping regardless.

This is true but those have been almost back to back releases. Folks equally complained about the Sage/RG/Mint/Cove bumps in price but Asics are going to fly always.

Price raises are more a reality and for some of the folks who especially started buying "runners" because they were "different" and "cheaper" than Jordan's, these bumps are huge deterrents
Trust me, I'm with you.  Price deters me on most releases nowadays.

I just think that when it comes to RF he's gained enough of a cult following that even if the prices deter a smarter or cheaper consumer, he still has enough of a following to guarantee 48 hour sellouts regardless of price or look of the sneaker. Which is also what I think @thefasterblade  was inferring.

Now bring on the GLV denims for $190 so I can go against everything I stand for LOL

Last edited:
Price definitely matters to me. It is the reason I have not jumped on all the Didadora collabs.

Let's call a spade a spade already- The RF prices have not mattered, because a lot of people buying his shoes are just trying to re-sell and flip.

Typically, RFs non-Asic releases sit longer and have less of a resale value: Daytona, Americana, COA, DSM, EQT.

If this trend continues and people are no longer willing to shell out 1.5-2 times the retail amount on the secondary market, the price WILL begin to matter and more people who genuinely want the shoes will be able to get them for retail. Re-Sellers will not want to go through the hassle of trying to move them for minimal profits. 

Personally, pending the price, I am interested in the boots only. The NBs and Denim GLVs I am likely passing on. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom