Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

im bummed that i missed out on the black mercers. i was at work and had no chance to see what color was gonna come out. i know a lot of people thought it was gonna be black, so i guess i shouldve been more prepared. work trumps sitting around waiting for pants though. no job, no money, no money, no mercers haha. on to the next! ive still had a good week with the navy mercers and the volcanos, so i cant be too upset. maybe resell wont be that bad, because i like the new material for winter.

damn. Kith ain't messing around. Just got my shipping confirmation for my volcanos :pimp:

me too :smokin NOW i feel safe haha. i never feel like i secured a pair of anything until i get that shipping confirmation.

Damn... It's the VERY NEXT business day after release... Give them time.

people are so impatient smh. my order number is 512XX and i got a 10.5 for those of you that care.

alright seems like people are getting order conf lets stop talking about it now...

i really cant wait for the next pumas 

mercer pants are a 135 bucks retail?  i know they always sell out, are they really worth the price? 

Damn... It's the VERY NEXT business day after release... Give them time.
thats what i am saying, no crying about shipping until at least 2 business days after release. I will say that the tip of searching by reference number was clutch, i even signed up for ups my choice.

there were extra steps this morning to get threw luckily i got a few pairs to stock up for winter hahaha going get dailey wear out of them! 3 33's this morning couldn't be happier with the come up

how do you order more than 1 at once? if you try to change it, it still goes back to 1 for me.

thats what i am saying, no crying about shipping until at least 2 business days after release. I will say that the tip of searching by reference number was clutch, i even signed up for ups my choice.
considering the site said to allow 5-10 business days for delivery, then no 2 days after release is not acceptable either.

i dont recall Kith having a disclaimer like that on previous releases.  they did it this time to cut down on the KIDS crying about not getting shipping info a day after release... i doubt their plan worked.

people like to hate big time on kids asking about shipping and what not, but I think its an excellent idea to share order numbers. Gives a rough idea of number of pairs that were actually released. 

people like to hate big time on kids asking about shipping and what not, but I think its an excellent idea to share order numbers. Gives a rough idea of number of pairs that were actually released. 

It's a good idea until your **** gets zapped. Don't give out the full # until you have your package in your hand.

volcanos gonna be 140 euros retail in germany....confirmed by overkill berlin! 

ouch $194 plus international shipping is going to be PRICEY
Its all relative. $140 euros is 140 euros. Might seem pricey too you, but thats because we have a weak dollar. They make more money and spend more money. As far as for copping in the USA, well its not pricey compared to ebay... 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom