Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

my friend and I volcanos both size 9 are 300 order numbers different. both have shipped. My umbers were at my apartment by Friday hopefully I can get the black pants and volcanos by then.

Anyone who had their volcanoes shipped care to post your order number? First couple obviously, not the whole thing

maybe the guy who said they ship by size is right? Seems a very odd way of shipping out orders to me. I have heard of kith ******g up and sending people coves, or 2 pairs instead of one etc.. 

Yours already shipped?
yea.. as i was explaining earlier, a UPS label was created for me and UPS notified me of my intended delivery.  i've yet to see a kith shipping confirmation email yet, but the shoes are supposed to arrive tomorrow

i got a 10.5 if that matters

Last edited:

yea.. as i was explaining earlier, a UPS label was created for me and UPS notified me of my intended delivery.  i've yet to see a kith shipping confirmation email yet, but the shoes are supposed to arrive tomorrow

i got a 10.5 if that matters
Maybe the orders are being shipped in reverse order. 516 then 515.

I remember when the flamingo's dropped, I saw someone from KITH tweet they were shipping based on sizes.
Fact.  Last RF release they did shipping by sizes.  I believe they did the bigger sizes first but don't quote me on that.

For me, order no. 512** and a shipping label was created. 

for those wondering about their shipping, try putting your order # in the "Track by reference #" field on the UPS site.  it might tell you if a shipping label was created or not
works I was able to see my label was created.

for those wondering about their shipping, try putting your order # in the "Track by reference #" field on the UPS site.  it might tell you if a shipping label was created or not

thanks for the tip! I haven't received a shipping conf or an email from ups (I'm signed up for MyChoice too), but a label has been created. Should be here Thursday.

order #: 519**
size: 7

Back
Top Bottom