Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

damn. Kith ain't messing around. Just got my shipping confirmation for my volcanos 
pimp.gif

With the whole bot thing you just gotta be quick i've beaten bots out then on the kith site for the last 7 weeks stragith including the volcanos. 1 10.5 and 1 10. and multiple pairs of mercers on mondays. so. They don't get threw you just weren't fastest enought don't be salty and move on to the next you aren't going to die for not having a kith release.

So many ppl are pissed they missed these on twitter and blaming it on bots HAHAH!! Seriously?! Ppl blaming everything on bots
exactly.. people just look to blame other people or make excuses for why they fail at anything, so no matter how many people post that they got something manually it wont change their minds at all.. there fixated on the fact thats "bots" take every single pair  of every thing that they fail in...  Its how this "i can't lose society" we are now in.. I tell you its those damn  90's babies, getting particapation trophies, play dates, and parents not allowing them to experience failure... 

end of rant..
mean.gif

congrats to those that copped

Last edited:
i got a UPS shipment notification for my volcanos, but i havent received the shipping email from kith yet.  nonetheless, should be here tomorrow

i got a UPS shipment notification for my volcanos, but i havent received the shipping email from kith yet.  nonetheless, should be here tomorrow
I have an order number but I never got any order confirm/shipping emails from kith. Trying not to worry. haha

I'd like to try a pair of Mercers but I work early morning every day and never have a chance. Congrats to those who scored on the black pair today.

I have an order number but I never got any order confirm/shipping emails from kith. Trying not to worry. haha
oh nah, i have an order #.. but im signed up with UPS mychoice and i get an email from them every time a package is ready for delivery to my home address.  i just meant i got a UPS email before i even got a kith shipping email

I'd like to think our society, or rather, the people that are considered our "future" (based on the 20-something demographic that purchases most of the Kith merchandise), have more important things in life to worry about than a pair of pants. However, based on the chatter I'm seeing on Twitter, it doesn't look like it.

Does anyone have the number to call customer service? I tried the 212.813.3395 number a few times and no one answered.

Missed out on the blacks. Last pair I wanted. Ah well I'm sure they'll come out again in some form with the white label etc

To give people here an idea on the amount of orders that Kith will need to process for the Volcano drop, there is a 1600+ number differential between my two orders.

Last edited:
To give people here an idea on the amount of orders that Kith will need to process for the Volcanoes, there is a 1600+ number differential between my two orders.
^ that, coupled with a bunch of orders with just apparel; so, that 1600 range is far exceeded with the people who got their orders in after your 2nd order

To give people here an idea on the amount of orders that Kith will need to process for the Volcano drop, there is a 1600+ number differential between my two orders.

I didn't think of looking at that at all. I just checked mine and there's a 2000+ difference between my two orders (Volcano and Black Mercer). Amazing.

All these dudes on twitter complaining about how these jogging pants Ronnie released sold out, and how their so "hyped".. But his pants have been selling out for a couple years now..

Back
Top Bottom