Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Anyone else think it's hilarious when RF says "Save your money" :rofl:

Yes. It's completely ridiculous when he says stuff like that. How about he doesn't charge $115 for a bucket hat or $600 for a coogi sweater. Also, he has consistently been raising prices in his asics.

Cocky *** statement if you ask me - there's a guy assuming the $ is better saved for his parks & recreation tribute rather than the Black Infrared 6's. 

This dude is saying save your money because he's jacking up prices :rofl:What happened to "getting more what you pay for". He's using the exact same materials as he did when he was charging $100 for Asics

yea guys a $80 ($100 ---> 180) increase in recent GL3's was so high.  Not even sure if the leather is high quality or not?

honestly, the price is whatever to me since at the end of the day i could be buying jays for the same price at a fraction of the quality.

but if were gonna get into this, the only RF collab this year that truly seemed reasonable for the price was the DSM Puma's. Those joints are 100%, high quality leather. And all the extras were leather. No idea how he was able to charge $180 and still make some profit.

Lol at some of the names for this dude's clothes.

Anyway, my GO Gel Lyte 3's come in today, so we'll see how they look.

Cocky *** statement if you ask me - there's a guy assuming the $ is better saved for his parks & recreation tribute rather than the Black Infrared 6's. 
IMO jordans are bs anymore. last few jordans I bought had horrible quality, boring recycled cw's for the most part, I'm glad to move on to other brands and just grab a jordan here and there when its something I love

Wish he would do something with the 670 model. Norse Projects killed that silohuette and RF can probably cook something nice up too. That silohuette is so clean to me.

i dont understand the hate for the infrared 6's coming out. must cop for me and its been over a year since my last jordan pickup.

got my Mercers in.  the size chart is accurate. 

does anyone know if Mercers stretch a bit?  The calves are just a tad bit tight.

Back
Top Bottom