Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Just got my Mercers from the classic collection. Can confirm these are most def TTS. Although, i've never had another pair of mercers before, i'm a 32 waist and these size 32 mercers fit perfectly at my waistline. 

calves are a bit constricting, i'm gona agree with that, like mentioned before. 

Last edited:
i got the leather saga sized down .5 they are clean leather nice and soft cant go wrong with them to have in the stash

Guys,
I need your honest opinion: I already ordered a pair on grand opening GL3's, should I double up, or go for a pair of gel saga's instead?
Thx.

i got the leather saga sized down .5 they are clean leather nice and soft cant go wrong with them to have in the stash
You went .5 size down from your usual GL3 size?

How nice was the leather? Is it comparable with Puma DSM?

Can anyone comment on the fit of the fulton hoody? I'm 5'7 140-145lbs.  I was thinking of going with the small or XS.  Thanks.

Anyone get the Lexington hoody? Was thinking of getting it but it seems to sold out. It says it's thick, 400 grams. Anyone can comment on it?

Black Friday is Infrared 6 day and it ain't eem close. 530 is such a "meh" NB model... Still patiently waiting on a Rosee restock... cookieMonsterwaiting.gif

How long does it take for KITH to send the mercer pants? i paid over a week or so a go.

The Mercers just came out last this past Saturday and it hasn't even been the minimum of 3 business days alotted for shipping since Tuesday was a holiday here in the states. Calm down fella...they'll get to you

Back
Top Bottom