Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Listen mate it was a question so calm down piping up over the net. I have paid that much for the pants so i wanna know when they get shipped. Is that a crime to ask a question holiday or not still should update us.

Listen mate it was a question so calm down piping up over the net. I have paid that much for the pants so i wanna know when they get shipped. Is that a crime to ask a question holiday or not still should update us.
He just answered your question about your skinny pants mate. So simmer down now

per Kith's website...for future reference guy

I didn't receive a tracking number, when should I expect it?

You should receive a shipping confirmation email within 3-5 days of your purchase, this can be longer during times of extreme volume. If you don't have it, it's possible that it got sent to your spam folder. These emails will come from [email protected], or [email protected]

I didn't receive a shipping confirmation. Has my package been shipped?

Our shipping warehouse emails when items are shipped, but those emails can end up being caught by spam filters. To track your package, simply enter your order number on our tracking page: http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Nah he didn't answer it if you read. Skinny pants you obviously can't fit in them....and what he had posted is helping and I appreciate that

Did the cut on the bleeckers change from the originals too?
Yea the cut is more slim. The leg is more fitted as well , similar to the Nike tech pants in my opinion . But the diaper butt is still present, no changes were made to fix it. Overall the pants are way more fitted and tts.

Yea the cut is more slim. The leg is more fitted as well , similar to the Nike tech pants in my opinion . But the diaper butt is still present, no changes were made to fix it. Overall the pants are way more fitted and tts.

Awesome. I had an L in the quilted and they were ok, but stretched out and were too big. I checked the sizing and saw the large seemed a little smaller. I'll still hit up the store and try a pair on. Thanks dude.

Just got my Mercer pants in today. I dont like them, how does Kith's return services work?? Cant find anything on the site. 

Awesome. I had an L in the quilted and they were ok, but stretched out and were too big. I checked the sizing and saw the large seemed a little smaller. I'll still hit up the store and try a pair on. Thanks dude.
No prob . I think the knee panels they added on will limit the stretching on the leg . Once u try them on you would know what I'm talking about lol. They def fixed the stacking towards the ankle.

Now those I can gets with 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom