Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Terrible. Blue laces reminds me of Steve madden dress shoes you can get at famous footwear.

He should do another clarks or red wings collab.

A desert boot or Wally would be
pimp.gif
Love those matte black DBs.  Searched for a pair for a minute but I gave up after it seemed futile.

50$ for a snapback thats fine but when you mail it to me in a cardboard box, at least put it in a plastic bag sheesh
Does he use Yupong/Classics or w/e or Starter? Either way $50 for some **** they buy for like $3 wholesale shouldn't cost $50 imo

I actually think Fieg is more consistent with his non-sneaker collabs.

He's def underrated in that regard.  Still wish I had a pair of these:

kith has a great idea as far as branding. plain clothing will never go out of style but his price points are crazy 

Just got my 3M/Black Madison Jacket today. I figured it would be more expensive since it has more 3M that the other Madison jackets. Overall, very satisfied with it.

How warm is the Madison jacket? Warm enough for NYC currently with just a tee underneath?

Last edited:
Need some feedback on a price check for DS RF x Gel Lyte V Cove. You folks think $275 is a decent price?
it's not about we, it's about how bad do u want them? If u wanna bite the bullet for $275 then go ahead and buy them.  If it's not worth $275 then don't.. It's that simple.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I knows it's always about how bad you want them. I just wanted to see what the going rate was since I haven't been searching for too long. Had my eyes on other things prior.

Tried to use the Kith app and when I add a size of any Kith product it switches to the Golden Bear varsity jacket, anyone else seen this?

finally made it over to kith. 

they have all the hats now. 

i got my socks too.

new mercers are pretty great. not as nice material, but the fit more than makes up for it to me. 

^ tag changed. not the biggest deal

^ both are 34s. the black stretched a little, but still has an inch on the new ones. the old mercers were def too big. had to wear a belt. these are perfect now. 

^ the new ones are a little shorter too, not by much. the cuff is put on a little different. it flows better than the old ones. doesn't muffin top.

pins are cool. whatever.

^ no crazy muffin top

^ the calves are a little tighter and so are the thighs, not too bad though. i have bigger thighs and they fit ok. they'll stretch a little and get better. 

socks rule. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom