Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

What hope? The sneaker is already sold, it's not that serious. If someone wanted those that badly they'd either already own them or be prepared to drop the bread required for them.
Ignorance man…..Do you know what hope is? Are we so presumptuous to think that it will never happen again? I really want those shoes am I going to drop a rack no, 800 probably not, 250 sounds workable….it aint serious but your ability to presume to know what motivates a seller and or buyer is astounding, props to you for  having that knowledge, I shouldn't have questioned what you seem to already know!

Ignorance man…..Do you know what hope is? Are we so presumptuous to think that it will never happen again? I really want those shoes am I going to drop a rack no, 800 probably not, 250 sounds workable….it aint serious but your ability to presume to know what motivates a seller and or buyer is astounding, props to you for  having that knowledge, I shouldn't have questioned what you seem to already know!
whatever dude it's not that serious. A guy caught a steal. That's great for whoever got em.

View media item 1261198

DSM Pumas were $180 and came with a special box, rope laces, and leather dust bag.
Grand Openings were $180 and came a regular Asics box with an extra set of laces.

The quality of the materials on the DSM Pumas are certainly better when compared side by side. I will say that the leather on the Asics are better than a general release though. The craftsmanship is also better on the Pumas. The seam of the upper and the sole doesn't look too good on the Asics.

If you have to pay resale, go for the Pumas.

I think that with a collab your suppose to get a little more thus having a high price point on a reissue nothing major but that doesn't justify the 180$ price tag, they would have sold better at 150$ imo

I think that with a collab your suppose to get a little more thus having a high price point on a reissue nothing major but that doesn't justify the 180$ price tag, they would have sold better at 150$ imo
I totally agree. $150 would have been reasonable. I bit the bullet because I was planning to buy the Asics black pack. But since these came out first. I figured I'd pay a little more for the full leather upper.

Anyone know anything about a potential restock today for the daytona, americana,99 steels,salmon soles ?

I got a 31 in the meekers too and love the fit, got a 30 in the new classic mercers and they fit perfect.

Took your advice and ordered some Mercers in 30. Can you do a comparison of the 31 Meekers and 30 Mercers? I'll post my thoughts when they come in.

Took your advice and ordered some Mercers in 30. Can you do a comparison of the 31 Meekers and 30 Mercers? I'll post my thoughts when they come in.
are the mercers by any means stretchable? so hows the waist size like/?

Terrible. Blue laces reminds me of Steve madden dress shoes you can get at famous footwear.

He should do another clarks or red wings collab.

A desert boot or Wally would be :pimp:

Laces are an easy fix... I like 'em though

Simplicity is key sometimes.

A RF wally though...like to see what he would do with that.

Back
Top Bottom