Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

finally made it over to kith. 
they have all the hats now. 

i got my socks too.
new mercers are pretty great. not as nice material, but the fix more than makes up for it to me. 
View media item 1263611

View media item 1263605
^ tag changed. not the biggest deal

View media item 1263606
^ both are 34s. the black stretched a little, but still has an inch on the new ones. the old mercers were def too big. had to wear a belt. these are perfect now. 

View media item 1263607
^ the new ones are a little shorter too, not by much. the different in the end is the way the cuff is put on. it flows better than the old ones. doesn't muffin top.

View media item 1263610
pins are cool. whatever.

View media item 1263612
^ no crazy muffin top
View media item 1263613
^ the calves are a little tighter, nothing and so are the thighs. i have bigger thighs and they fit ok. they'll stretch a little and get better. 

View media item 1263616
socks rule. 

How about the chocolate bars?

i could never pull those mercers off with my thick thighs and large ****. loving those pumas really regret passing on them

I bought the black DSMs for $115 and the white DSMs for $130. Both worn 1x, "pass as DS". My favorite shoes this year along with Brazil GT2, Lance Mountains, French Opens, and Tiffany High's.

i got my socks too.

new mercers are pretty great. not as nice material, but the fix more than makes up for it to me. 

socks rule. 
are the socks the same material as the other KITH socks, specifically the ones that came with the Pumas? Cause those were super lightweight compared to all my other stance socks and tbh didn't really like the feel of them

are the socks the same material as the other KITH socks, specifically the ones that came with the Pumas? Cause those were super lightweight compared to all my other stance socks and tbh didn't really like the feel of them

Yea me neither, but these are noticeably thicker. Nothing crazy like wool sock, but they'll be warm. They're also thicker around the foot.

i got my socks too.

new mercers are pretty great. not as nice material, but the fit more than makes up for it to me. 

^ both are 34s. the black stretched a little, but still has an inch on the new ones. the old mercers were def too big. had to wear a belt. these are perfect now. 

^ the new ones are a little shorter too, not by much. the different in the end is the way the cuff is put on. it flows better than the old ones. doesn't muffin top.

pins are cool. whatever.

^ no crazy muffin top

^ the calves are a little tighter, nothing and so are the thighs. i have bigger thighs and they fit ok. they'll stretch a little and get better. 

socks rule. 

Thanks for the pics and write up! Did you originally wear a size 34 also on past Mercers? These Mercers fit TTS ? Thanks!

Yea my original mercers were 34. They were a little too big. Needed a belt. But yea, these are pretty tts
Repped...Thanks for answering my questions. I wore a size 30 in past Mercers which fit perfect at the waist and I ordered 32 for these new classic Mercers. Hope they fit ok and are not too baggy waist wise. The woodland camo look killer with your pics...can't wait to see them in person.

Last edited:
Yea me neither, but these are noticeably thicker. Nothing crazy like wool sock, but they'll be warm. They're also thicker around the foot.

That grey speckled sock. I looked for it in store but only found a lighter grey speckled sock and a navy-ish speckled sock. Is that the navy-ish one? Thanks!

Those woodland camo mercers look horrible, not the same as the old ones I'm guessing, the color on mine doesn't look so pale. Red label.

i got my socks too.

new mercers are pretty great. not as nice material, but the fit more than makes up for it to me. 

pins are cool. whatever.

^ no crazy muffin top

socks rule. 

Where to get these socks?

Sweet, thanks for the info. Hopefully they pop up online eventually so I can grab a pair or two

Just got my Grand Opening IIIs in.  Pure trash.  Wouldn't pay $100 for em.  Bad quality leather.  Poor quality control.

i got my socks too.

pins are cool. whatever.

^ no crazy muffin top

socks rule. 

Where to get these socks?

very dope def picking up a pair of these camos soon

so it fits tts now? my 30 navy from a while ago fit like a 32-33 :smh:

Back
Top Bottom