Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I don't hate on anyone's hustle but if most people, like myself have a hard time copping one pair of anything Ronnie, how does ofdude like Kevkash cop like 10 pairs? Who's banana is he eating? Just out of curiosity.

has 9 people working with him on the line. Simple.

Last edited:
if he works with 9 people how can he possibly earn a profit?

Pretty simple. Let's say he gives each person $50 to stay with him and cop, then sells the shoes for, let's say $350 a pop...

Resale price: $350 x 10 = $3,500
Retail price: $160 x 10 = $1,600
Helpers: $450

$3,500 - $1,600 - $450 = $1,450 profit from one morning's work.

Still nothing but label created for my volcanoes, received shipping email yesterday around lunchtime.

Pretty simple. Let's say he gives each person $50 to stay with him and cop, then sells the shoes for, let's say $350 a pop...

Resale price: $350 x 10 = $3,500
Retail price: $160 x 10 = $1,600
Helpers: $450

$3,500 - $1,600 - $450 = $1,450 profit from one morning's work.
that an buying with cold cash from people that walk out of the store, quick cash of about 250 still leaves a 100 dollar profit, and since he already has costumers lined up to buy the shoe, dude hardly ever takes a loss.

I'm relaxed, bro. Packages usually have movement within 24 hours of the label being created.

You must not have copped for the ECP release. Folks were waiting almost 10 days for packages to be shipped out. What they do is create the label, package it all up, but then it'll wait until the UPS man comes for a big pick-up, which could be a few days.

Last edited:

that an buying with cold cash from people that walk out of the store, quick cash of about 250 still leaves a 100 dollar profit, and since he already has costumers lined up to buy the shoe, dude hardly ever takes a loss.
i see what youre saying but if those people that "work" realize they're only getting chump change, why dont those dudes just sell the shoe themselves? unless of course the dudes he gets have no cash themselves and the $50 he gives makes them happy. too much involved. too may parties. just get a college degree and get a job. 

You must not have copped for the ECP release. Folks were waiting almost 10 days for packages to be shipped out. What they do is create the label, package it all up, but then it'll wait until the UPS man comes for a big pick-up, which could be a few days.

I copped the Miami's from that release but I think you're right. Took a few days to get tracking for those but they shipped out pretty quickly after that. Repped sir.

i see what youre saying but if those people that "work" realize they're only getting chump change, why dont those dudes just sell the shoe themselves? unless of course the dudes he gets have no cash themselves and the $50 he gives makes them happy. too much involved. too may parties. just get a college degree and get a job. 
from what i seen at a few releases, its mostly high school kids or people who for 3 hours of work will take the 50. Selling the kicks can be tough, putting them on ebay or even selling consignment requires giving a percentage of the profit and could take time to sell. not to mention they may not even have the cash to buy enough pairs  to make it worth while business.

Anyone know if there are anymore airforce blue mercer pants available at the shops?  Size 32 to be exact.  Thanks.

from what i seen at a few releases, its mostly high school kids or people who for 3 hours of work will take the 50. Selling the kicks can be tough, putting them on ebay or even selling consignment requires giving a percentage of the profit and could take time to sell. not to mention they may not even have the cash to buy enough pairs  to make it worth while business.

Problem is some people can't afford to hold on to a sneaker for that long.

Last edited:
Never bought mercers before, im not very tall... im only 5'7-5'8, do all of the pants have the same length? and if so, what is it?

Thank you

i can't tell you how long they are (as i don't have a ruler to measure with), nor do i know if they're all the same length or not (i would guess they are, regardless of waist width)...but at your height, they'll probably go all the way down and just over your ankles. but since the cuffs are tight enough, you can just hike up the cuff over and above your ankles, just know that there will be a little bit of bunching up of the pants between mid-shin and just below the knee area if you do that, but it totally still looks fine. so just focus on getting the correct waist size. hopefully that gives you enough info to make your decision. i'm 5'6" btw...

Finally went from "label printed" to "in transit". Friday. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom