Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

yes, happened on my rose pair. no issues with stitching/seams on any of my non-monday mercers...as i stated previously, it's annoying as hell that i know it's ripped, but no one else is going to be able to tell...

I think that since they started using a thicker material, they didn't change the thread. So the the thicker/heavier material is putting too much stresses on the overpowered thread. Kind of surprised Ronnie didn't catch that. It's not like no one was gonna complain or notice. I mean how much could thread possible run you if you're already charging $135...

I am just curious as to when this KITH bubble will burst

fads come and go all the time

I am just curious as to when this KITH bubble will burst

fads come and go all the time
You can't deny he's making a good run.

He's turned a lot of people into asics NB fans who only were loyal to NIKE.

The color blocking/selection he chooses for his drops are currently second to none.

I see a lot of other shops dropping their own GL 3's, but just aren't as good IMO.

You can't deny he's making a good run.

He's turned a lot of people into asics NB fans who only were loyal to NIKE.

The color blocking/selection he chooses for his drops are currently second to none.

I see a lot of other shops dropping their own GL 3's, but just aren't as good IMO.
3 lies garbage, extra buttery garbage, bait garbage, st Alfred's is amazing.

I think he's struck a good balance when it comes to releases. People lose interest when things get over saturated.

I'd say KITH has been the MOST consistent.

Sure these other shops have a pair or two that stick on the wall, but when consumers affiliate asics collabs, whos in the conversation?

I've been hearing that the Volcanos run a little bit bigger than the GR Vs that were released. As in, you needed to .5 size up for the GRs, but for the Volcanos, you could go TTS. Can anyone with both pairs confirm or deny? Thanks.

The european shops have done amazing jobs with their asics collabs. if anything I might give them more credit because they been more creative on color schemes  and materials.

Back
Top Bottom