Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

according to UPS my choice both pairs have had their departure scans from Maspeth, NY 
smokin.gif

Only got shipping confirmation for one pair so far. #525

pretty impressed with how fast Kith got my pairs shipped out.

Last edited:
Really curious to see what other Mercer pants RF plans to release for MM. Hoping to see a rerelease of the olive and woodland camo.

Really curious to see what other Mercer pants RF plans to release for MM. Hoping to see a rerelease of the olive and woodland camo.
Wasn't RF going to release sweatpants as well? Will that have its own drop date "Sweatpant Saturday"? haha or will that be included with MM?

GLAD TO SEE THE SHOES ARE SHIPPING.

BUT UMMMM, I ORDERED THE APPAREL NOT DA SHOES.

WHEN WILL IT BE MY TURN?!?!?!??!!

i can't tell you how long they are (as i don't have a ruler to measure with), nor do i know if they're all the same length or not (i would guess they are, regardless of waist width)...but at your height, they'll probably go all the way down and just over your ankles. but since the cuffs are tight enough, you can just hike up the cuff over and above your ankles, just know that there will be a little bit of bunching up of the pants between mid-shin and just below the knee area if you do that, but it totally still looks fine. so just focus on getting the correct waist size. hopefully that gives you enough info to make your decision. i'm 5'6" btw...
I'm 5'8" and the 32s are approx 31-32 in length but the cuff makes them stay up. Minimal bunching on these new ones.

Damn..Stitching on my bone/bolt Mercers ripped right above the pocket. Has this ever happened to anyone?

^ keep hearing about that, on virtually brand new pairs.

For $135 + shipping, these are pretty terrible quality to be ripping that easily.

lol he'll prob go on a rant.

if i were u hit up kithset and they may be able to help u. their cust serv is pretty clutch

Damn..Stitching on my bone/bolt Mercers ripped right above the pocket. Has this ever happened to anyone?

yes, happened on my rose pair. no issues with stitching/seams on any of my non-monday mercers...as i stated previously, it's annoying as hell that i know it's ripped, but no one else is going to be able to tell...

yes, happened on my rose pair. no issues with stitching/seams on any of my non-monday mercers...as i stated previously, it's annoying as hell that i know it's ripped, but no one else is going to be able to tell...
just a damn shame after spending that much on pants. Gonna call tomorrow and see what happens

yeah actually my umbers ripped at the pockets... but my pre mercer mondays are less prone to ripping it seems.

Tracked my order # via "UPS Reference" and it has departed NY... Still have not received Shipping Confirmation....

Back
Top Bottom