Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Those quilted pants are turrible looking. People wearing that would look like the michelin man
for real haha.

anyway, unfiltered photo of Brooklyn Bridge's by Andy Oliver via IG

peep the navy laces tho 
nerd.gif
 looks a lot better than the light blue ones (?) shown in all the other photos imo

Last edited:
Just thinking about how the 850's are essentially americana sample colour way on a different model - that being said I dig it haha 
nerd.gif

Just thinking about how the 850's are essentially americana sample colour way on a different model - that being said I dig it haha 
nerd.gif
Damn. Didn't even think of that, you are right he pretty much just used the sample Americana cw for this one and added a few lighter colors but still 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
FYI, Nishikawa Down was originally a famous Futon manufacturer in Japan.

Black Diamond Collection's down jackets will have the same kind of down fill as Nishikawa Down's Futon so they should keep you warm enough to survive winter in the East Coast.

Nishikawa Down is pretty popular in Japan and I think the price-point is fair for the quality of the product.

There's not so much of a price difference between Nishikawa's regular stuff and this collab.

My package from Kith finally came in. UPS was scheduled to deliver it last Thursday, but it showed up today. I purchased a pair of navy Bleeckers in size Small and a pair of charcoal Mercers in size 30.

I'm 5'10", 155 lbs and I have a 32" waist. I wear Medium in JE Escobars and Nike Tech Fleece. The Bleeckers in size Small fit perfectly. I wear 32 in Zanerobe Dynamos, 30 in Publish Legacy's and I have a pair of the Meekers in 31. The size 30 Mercers measure 32 at the waist as stated in the online size chart. They fit slimmer than the Zanerobes and Publishs, but overall the fit works well for me. The calves are slim like a pair of Bleeckers, so keep that in mind if you have thicker legs.

Quality of the pants isn't bad at all. I'd say they're well worth the money, and I'll probably pick up another pair sometime.

Bruh

"Worn multipe times, no OG mid sole or OG box but in very great condition. 8.5 out of 10 in my opinion."

Still a good price for someone who can restore them, but lmaoooooo at the description
Dawg they already 'restored' once, soles already been replaced apparently. These like a 2/10. 

Dawg they already 'restored' once, soles already been replaced apparently. These like a 2/10. 

I was giving him the benefit of the doubt that he meant no og insole and not midsole, because anyone who actually took the time to sole swap those would at least take care of them after I'd hope. Those joints are cooked.

My package from Kith finally came in. UPS was scheduled to deliver it last Thursday, but it showed up today. I purchased a pair of navy Bleeckers in size Small and a pair of charcoal Mercers in size 30.

I'm 5'10", 155 lbs and I have a 32" waist. I wear Medium in JE Escobars and Nike Tech Fleece. The Bleeckers in size Small fit perfectly. I wear 32 in Zanerobe Dynamos, 30 in Publish Legacy's and I have a pair of the Meekers in 31. The size 30 Mercers measure 32 at the waist as stated in the online size chart. They fit slimmer than the Zanerobes and Publishs, but overall the fit works well for me. The calves are slim like a pair of Bleeckers, so keep that in mind if you have thicker legs.

Quality of the pants isn't bad at all. I'd say they're well worth the money, and I'll probably pick up another pair sometime.
I find that my size 32 Mercers fit close to my size 30 publish legacys in terms of leg space with Mercers still being a little slimmer. The waist obviously fit bigger.

"The Ronnie Fieg x New Balance 530 - “Central Park” will retail for $185 USD, and the 850 - “Brooklyn Bridge” will retail for $175 USD. Both sneakers are accompanied by 3 lace options."

What does everyone think about these prices?? Cop or nahhh

Back
Top Bottom