Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

"The Ronnie Fieg x New Balance 530 - “Central Park” will retail for $185 USD, and the 850 - “Brooklyn Bridge” will retail for $175 USD. Both sneakers are accompanied by 3 lace options."

What does everyone think about these prices?? Cop or nahhh
I'm still coppin cuz I've been on those Central Parks since the very beginning and my ceiling was 200. Still not happy about the price though. Everyone kept tellin me to expect 165 but I knew RF would just bump the prices just cuz it's a Black Friday release :rolleyes

Last edited:
yea im still gonna try to cop the 530s. doubt i'll be able to scoop up a pair of infrared 6s so i'll use that money on these

I missed the raffle and i dont wanna deal with that headache of websites like NDC and FNL crashing, cuz everyone and mother wants those 6's

with all his latest collabs with Japanese brands, it really wouldn't surprise me if he uses Japanese selvedge denim on the GLV's and charges $200+ for them

Aaron wants your Jordan VI money for sure with those prices.. He even wants it if you're 10 bucks short and only have 175 hahaha..

True. While majority of the country is slashing prices for consumers on Black Friday, Ronnie continues to take advantage of Americans with his riculous pricing schemes and shoddy products. Lol I hope the denims aren't 200 cause from what I've seen I like them.

HAHAHA, wow RF has lost his mind. He sets such a ridiculous price point for Asian made NB's?  This has to be his worst release in over a year on all fronts (model choice, colourways, price point).  But we all know how this story will play out anyways....

Last edited:

HAHAHA, wow RF has lost his mind. He sets such a ridiculous price point for Asian made NB's?  This has to be his worst release in over a year on all fronts (model choice, colourways, price point).  But we all know how this story will play out anyways....
Crazy price point. The WestNYC 530 was $159.99. RF is charging $25.00 more for the same shoe! This is a definite pass for me. Cannot justify getting the price increased on me again for some Chinese made New Balances. At least the cncpts NB was USA made and a great model.

with all his latest collabs with Japanese brands, it really wouldn't surprise me if he uses Japanese selvedge denim on the GLV's and charges $200+ for them

lolz I doubt he's going to use quality shuttle loomed raw denim... it's prob the same material used to make wranglers or Lee jeans.

I think the 530 is well executed, and deserves to be more than the 850, but yes, both shoes are overpriced.

The apparel in this release looks pretty good too.

I'll be passing on this release, I need to take a break from shoes anyways.

Price point, model and color scheme make it easy to pass. Btw did anyone see the KD 7's that dropped this past weekend and think they looked better than RF's adidas collab?

but...materials? haha

he's taking away the profit margins from the resellers and keeping it for himself.

Back
Top Bottom