Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

pretty sure these are gonna sell out instantaneously 

Not a chance in hell.

They'll be live for 45 min - 1 hour before they poof.

And Arron will slide all the sizes off to make it seem like they sold out and hype is all up...

Then...

1hr later - restock!

pretty sure these are gonna sell out instantaneously 
That day but I don't think it will be instant. 

You can grab the Adidas for around 20 under retail shipped at this point. Same with Pumas for a while. No one could dump their Daytonas last year. I don't see these as much different. 

Ronnie's gonna get this money regardless of JB and Nike. If you're a RF head, you're definetely not getting some 23 infrareds.... 

BK then CP. 

When you say pumas you mean the DSM or COA? 

I've read that the Madison jacket runs a bit big by the waist. Any more insights on it? You guys recommend sizing down? Does that go for all tops? Size down on sweaters too, or do the tops run TTS? Thank you all for your input.

Last edited:
I've read that the Madison jacket runs a bit big by the waist. Any more insights on it? You guys recommend sizing down? Does that go for all tops? Size down on sweaters too, or do the tops run TTS? Thank you all for your input.

People say go down a size so if your a m go with a s

Usually a medium fits comfortably for me, but the Madison medium feels like a large to me.

Usually a medium fits comfortably for me, but the Madison medium feels like a large to me.
damn for real? my medium is arriving today, i really hope it fits fine

also, that hoody is the only apparel that i like, but passing. the brooklyn bridge one is 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom