Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Ronnie Fieg is just a marketing thrill seeker is the best way to describe it. Dude is gonna drop a pair of sneakers on the same day one of the most covenant Jordans to date are re-releasing and he is making some people decide on what sneakers to buy, granted the NBs are pricey you can tell he wants to compete for the consumers dollar..

Ronnie Fieg is just a marketing thrill seeker is the best way to describe it. Dude is gonna drop a pair of sneakers on the same day one of the most covenant Jordans to date are re-releasing and he is making some people decide on what sneakers to buy, granted the NBs are pricey you can tell he wants to compete for the consumers dollar..

Or it might be that he's been always releasing his products on Black Friday ?

Or it might be that he's been always releasing his products on Black Friday ?

Ok that's understood but this year outside of RFs first two drops the COA & Asics in April his stuff has been weak. You can buy NYC Braves for under retail. Not to mention his price points have risen dramatically. His stuff just isn't appealing as it use to be. End of story, for him to drop a shoe the same day as one of the most covenant jordans all time are dropping is bold and I can almost assure you these will sit will not sellout. Why would he make that move after a weak year of drops??? He's asking to come up short but I respect his courage and marketing

Ok that's understood but this year outside of RFs first two drops the COA & Asics in April his stuff has been weak. You can buy NYC Braves for under retail. Not to mention his price points have risen dramatically. His stuff just isn't appealing as it use to be. End of story, for him to drop a shoe the same day as one of the most covenant jordans all time are dropping is bold and I can almost assure you these will sit will not sellout. Why would he make that move after a weak year of drops??? He's asking to come up short but I respect his courage and marketing
He has to believe in his product doesnt he?  wouldn't you be proud of any products you were selling?  

regardless of the resale prices of his 2014 releases, they've all sold out right?  so I don't see why the release of the VIs would deter him from doing what he's doing for the past few years (Black Friday release)

He has to believe in his product doesnt he?  wouldn't you be proud of any products you were selling?  

regardless of the resale prices of his 2014 releases, they've all sold out right?  so I don't see why the release of the VIs would deter him from doing what he's doing for the past few years (Black Friday release)
this. it's not like he makes any money off of people trying to resell his stuff, for over/under retail depending on what it is. as long as he sells out in his store thats all that really matters, and these will sell out pretty quickly.

Last edited:

I agree with you about the weak drop and subpar quality but he has always done a black Friday drop. He used to do it for Sebagos before the runners. It's just one of those things he makes sure to do. I don't think he was trying go up against the VI, it's more of following his schedule. His consumer crowd is different in general so the VI wouldn't hurt his sales as much as not meeting expectations from what people demand from him. If he or anyone from the team tries to blame the VI for this lackluster release they're being in denial about not delivering a product that looks dope.

Last edited:
I agree with you about the weak drop and subpar quality but he has always done a black Friday drop. He used to do it for Sebagos before the runners. It's just one of those things he makes sure to do. I don't think he was trying go up against the VI, it's more of following his schedule. His consumer crowd is different in general so the VI wouldn't hurt his sales as much as not meeting expectations from what people demand from him. If he or anyone from the team tries to blame the VI for this lackluster release they're being in denial about not delivering a product that looks dope.

The Vi is subpar quality at best.

I think NYC bravest was a great drop, but didn't get the hype since it wasn't an asic or new balance.

They are better IMO than KFE USA.

The Vi is subpar quality at best.

I think NYC bravest was a great drop, but didn't get the hype since it wasn't an asic or new balance.

They are better IMO than KFE USA.
I agree with you on that one mate, even the Adidas x Packers collab didn't get recognised as it wasn't an NB or Asics

j cole released his album against yeezus. It's just coincidence. If ronnie was to consider that factor that would make him look like a coward but considering the new balance Black Friday release is what's he's always been doing. As for the less hyped drops this year is not a bad thing for everyone, ppl who like the shoes can get them and until ronnie has to sell Shut down a kith store I don't think he has to make drastic marketing decisions.

j cole released his album against yeezus. It's just coincidence. If ronnie was to consider that factor that would make him look like a coward but considering the new balance Black Friday release is what's he's always been doing. As for the less hyped drops this year is not a bad thing for everyone, ppl who like the shoes can get them and until ronnie has to sell Shut down a kith store I don't think he has to make drastic marketing decisions.
J.cole said he did it intentionally to see if he could compete with the best.  It wasn't coincidence. 

Well here's my thing I understand that he has to believe in your product but would you keep putting out stuff if the streets wasn't feeling it? No you wouldn't. To be honest I feel like his 2014 work has been rushed he has been hitting us over and over with but the quality and concepts arent really appealing as it use to be. I mean let's think
COA
Mint/Cove
FP
Kith OG (2 CWs of GL5s and he used the m5 as photo prop)
Kith classics
Kith Academy
Kith Japan x2
Landmarks
NYC Never forget
Not to mention whatever he does for Christmas
I mean it's a lot of work but the streets just aren't as appealed to it. I mean lets be honest if its not a asic the streets are dying to have it. I mean he has to make some adjustment of his brand will suffer

Last edited:
Really the thing here is that we need to remember that we are a minority. The rest of the earth is not buying 12+ pairs of shoes in a year (or month [emoji]128514[/emoji]). He's branching out and appealing to a much wider crowd. It's OK not to like/cop every single drop.

I agree with you on that one mate, even the Adidas x Packers collab didn't get recognised as it wasn't an NB or Asics

The packers EQT does not get enough love. It straight murked RF take on it. I don't ever care if it was a rehashed color way that shoe is heavily slept on.

Last edited:
Happy Thanksgiving NT fam. Hope everyone trying to cop tomorrow is successful. Im on a mission for those central park 530's

Really the thing here is that we need to remember that we are a minority. The rest of the earth is not buying 12+ pairs of shoes in a year (or month [emoji]128514[/emoji]). He's branching out and appealing to a much wider crowd. It's OK not to like/cop every single drop.

I agree man I'm just playing Devils advocate to hear some peoples opinions that's all,

He stated everything isn't for everybody

Well here's my thing I understand that he has to believe in your product but would you keep putting out stuff if the streets wasn't feeling it? No you wouldn't. To be honest I feel like his 2014 work has been rushed he has been hitting us over and over with but the quality and concepts arent really appealing as it use to be. I mean let's think
COA
Mint/Cove
FP
Kith OG (2 CWs of GL5s and he used the m5 as photo prop)
Kith classics
Kith Academy
Kith Japan x2
Landmarks
NYC Never forget
Not to mention whatever he does for Christmas
I mean it's a lot of work but the streets just aren't as appealed to it. I mean lets be honest if its not a asic the streets are dying to have it. I mean he has to make some adjustment of his brand will suffer

Bruh, you are looking at what Aaron is doing from your personal opinion instead of what is factually happening.

Nearly everything sells out, and relatively quick too. And this is happening with a higher price point and quantity of product each release.
So in actuality, his brand is growing. But you're saying... Because resell isn't that high, that the brand will suffer? Product sold out, but "the streets ain't feeling it"? Lmao, sure...

Bruh, you are looking at what Aaron is doing from your personal opinion instead of what is factually happening.

Nearly everything sells out, and relatively quick too. And this is happening with a higher price point and quantity of product each release.
So in actuality, his brand is growing. But you're saying... Because resell isn't that high, that the brand will suffer? Product sold out, but "the streets ain't feeling it"? Lmao, sure...

I'm just stating my opinion that's what niketalk is for relax

why are the new balances cheaper overseas, can someone explain this to me?
would like to know the same... price is 105 pounds on END which equates to roughly $165 before vat is dropped so in theory price will be $135 before shipping when they release... granted release date is 12/12 but just want to know if i should wait to cop or just try tomorrow

would like to know the same... price is 105 pounds on END which equates to roughly $165 before vat is dropped so in theory price will be $135 before shipping when they release... granted release date is 12/12 but just want to know if i should wait to cop or just try tomorrow

Fyi, end has an American version of their web store that gives U better conversion and shipping rates. Buying on it (endclothing.com) as opposed to the British version (endclothing.co.uk) routinely saves me about $10-12 per pair of kicks.

Fyi, end has an American version of their web store that gives U better conversion and shipping rates. Buying on it (endclothing.com) as opposed to the British version (endclothing.co.uk) routinely saves me about $10-12 per pair of kicks.
yea thats my point if its on END.com it'll be around $135 which is way less than Kith retail of $175? how can this be? so my question is should i wait

Back
Top Bottom