Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Crazy thing is that the steel Blues were already a rehashed colorway
laugh.gif
but atleast the concept was a good idea, doing something based on his favorite sneaker.

yeah looks like the logo is on the back on the hoody. thought it was on the jacket but just checked to make sure and it isnt.

got the madison jacket in my true size today (medium), all the lengths are fine but i do agree with you guys that the waist is a bit big but i feel like if i had sized down to a small it wouldn't fit right.

got the madison jacket in my true size today (medium), all the lengths are fine but i do agree with you guys that the waist is a bit big but i feel like if i had sized down to a small it wouldn't fit right.
Sounds about right...overall I like the jacket alot...might get a second color from my current white.

How do the Nbs fit? TTs? I got the Rose NBs from CNCPTs in my size and they fit perfect. Do these fit similar to the 997s?

Since we talking sizing. Does anyone know the size for bleeckers. I am 5'7'' tall dont if If should get a small or medium size

Since we talking sizing. Does anyone know the size for bleeckers. I am 5'7'' tall dont if If should get a small or medium size

Depends on your build. I'm 5'10" 155lbs and fit a small. Just use the measurements on the site and compare to other pants you own. I wear a medium in Nike tech fleece and JE Escobars for reference.

Guys, Would you know where to buy Navy & Red flat laces that go with the Selvedge Denim GL3's???  I bought a pair and the flats didn't come with the trainer.

Back
Top Bottom