Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I believe it is in scotland.
Word I don't know where I got AUS from, lol.

Shipping and tax might make it be the same retail with no tax, but still way better than the over $200 I'ma have to pay plus it's another chance if i fail to cop.

What's the best way to get the shoe online? Refresh kith homepage or follow kith on Twitter for the link?

What time ya plan on going? They said your ticket determines your order so it'll be dumb to get there hours early. 30 mins should be good to find your spot in line to make sure it's organized.

anyone know where I can purchase volcano ropes
Thanks

Probably if you go on a fb group and ask someone selling their volcanos and ask for a set of the laces and offer like 20$ or else you can get some alternates like from **************

so ron tweeted if you have a ticket you have a pair secured maybe not your size but you have a pair secured, and tickets were still available like at 8pm so there's a decent amount of these avaliable

tempted to use the app just cuz i wanna see how it works, but i don't wanna mess around and risk missing out 

Hey guys.

I'm looking at the Charcoal pair of the Kith Mercer Classic pants.

I always thought that previous rendition of it were kind of dark greyish color but on the these new Classic ones looks a little bluish.

I dont know if its the Kith filter or what, but can someone confirm on this for me?

wait for a month and get em on eBay or FB froup for less than retail.

#saveyourmoney
I will take your word for it. Patience does save pockets most of the time. I will try not to let the thirst get to me. I paid resell for the coves and regretted it. Ended up reselling again for lower. A month later I saw my size on eBay for about $80 less. 

yea thats my point if its on END.com it'll be around $135 which is way less than Kith retail of $175? how can this be? so my question is should i wait

Have fam in Asia in Malaysia and Singapore.
Here are the prices :

Both 530 and 850
Malaysia : 520 MYR = $153 USD

Both 530 and 850
Singapore : 199 SGD = $159 USD

This is a WW release. They will be at least 3 shops in the UK that will get it.
At 87.15 GBP = 136 USD

I will take your word for it. Patience does save pockets most of the time. I will try not to let the thirst get to me. I paid resell for the coves and regretted it. Ended up reselling again for lower. A month later I saw my size on eBay for about $80 less. 

I have the EXACT same situation as you for the coves. Paid $375 and 1 month later they were 275.

As for the NBs - I still VIVIDLY REMEMBER people desperately trying to sell the Daytonas on the groups for $175 shipped.....

Have fam in Asia in Malaysia and Singapore.
Here are the prices :

Both 530 and 850
Malaysia : 520 MYR = $153 USD

Both 530 and 850
Singapore : 199 SGD = $159 USD

This is a WW release. They will be at least 3 shops in the UK that will get it.
At 87.15 GBP = 136 USD
You're telling me it'll be cheaper if I get them from outside the US?

View media item 1279070

Still on the fence. It's gonna come out to $211 after tax and shipping. He couldn't even do free shipping for the holidays? Lol damn

Back
Top Bottom