Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Just a heads up, i also tracked mine with reference number and they arrived today, Kith never sent me a tracking number. They are very plush..

Got every pair I wanted with ease but slept on the black ones...literally slept on em

Last edited:
my volcanos come tuesday. mercers come thursday 
smokin.gif

Volcanos came in today and they are stunning.

They are probably the one shoe that lived up to RF's filtered photos in my opinion.

Volcanos came in today and they are stunning.

They are probably the one shoe that lived up to RF's filtered photos in my opinion.

I got mine in today also, and they're beautiful. The materials, quality, and colors are on point. I'm really happy that this was my first successful RF release (1/2).

damn..mine dont come in until monday. All these pictures are getting me anxious..

^^no socks though? anybody else get no socks?

Last edited:
Got socks with mine. Still haven't worn my ECP socks but throwing them in is a good look for sure.

the flat laces look way better on these imo. seems like that lately. every other shoe looks better with rope laces besides the flamingos and volcanos to me.

can't wait to wear these along with a few other drops I've picked up. finally have a red-based shoe into the rotation. 

waiting for the flat cream lace swap. 
smile.gif

Last edited:
cream would look nice. someone did a flat white lace swap. i thought that was the best one and i hate white laces on shoes usually.

If someone can direct me to flat laces that match the burgundy color, it would be appreciated

man, i gotta stop coming in this thread every time i see those volcanoes i get salty.. really wanted those.. bought UC as a consolation..lol 

Back
Top Bottom