Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

but as you get older you'll realize basics is all you need to dress fly
Lol ok I'm probably way older than you and more successful. You must be one of those kids who think when you're old you have to wear pointed shoes and slacks all the time

but as you get older you'll realize basics is all you need to dress fly
Lol ok I'm probably way older than you and more successful. You must be one of those kids who think when you're old you have to wear pointed shoes and slacks all the time

That's actually the exact opposite of what dude was trying to say.

thank you. ^
i get your viewpoint about basics and whatnot. i'm not disputing that.  but you are cosigning frail overpriced overhyped clothing that kids wear and acting like it's some type of grown man attire. 

you're a grown *** man and you are wearing the same thing kids wear strictly because of the name kith on it. 

i dress appropriately. I don't wear pointy shoes and don't walk around with a 150 dollar hoodie because it says kith on it.  stop trying to make yourself feel better. 

but congratulations. from reading your reply you sound really grown and successful. 

Last edited:

thank you. ^
i get your viewpoint about basics and whatnot. i'm not disputing that.  but you are cosigning frail overpriced overhyped clothing that kids wear and acting like it's some type of grown man attire. 

you're a grown *** man and you are wearing the same thing kids wear strictly because of the name kith on it. 

i dress appropriately. I don't wear pointy shoes and don't walk around with a 150 dollar hoodie because it says kith on it.  stop trying to make yourself feel better. 

but congratulations. from reading your reply you sound really grown and successful. 
says the dude with a stripper as his avatar.

why you even in here if you're so above all these kids or the hype? who cares? I own one kith sweatshirt with a tiny kith logo on it and several pairs of pants. I like them. they look good on my body. IDGAF about the name, I just like the way I look. Come on dude, you act like you're "above it all" but you got 1,200+ posts in less than a year. Admit it, you care...a lot.

Don't judge, just do your thing. Peace

Last edited:
im not mad at you for buying the clothing.  i don't think his classic collection looks bad.  my gripe is with the price and at you saying it makes you "fly".  it doesn't.

they are just "basic" clothes that are way overpriced is all im saying.

and i'm in this thread because i'm a sneaker collector.  you keep taking shots at me and all it's doing is showing your insecurities. 

Last edited:

sometimes sneaker forums make me ashamed that i like sneakers. sometimes nt makes me really wonder why i spend time here. 
it's not even just NT

facebook and twitter has the most foolishness 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Does it blow anyone else's mind when fools on Twitter and IG refer to ronnie Fieg as a 'God?' I can't wrap my head around it, the dude is basically a human NikeiD - just puts different colors on the same shoe. And they're not even new colors anymore.

Man, that's the truth. 

sometimes sneaker forums make me ashamed that i like sneakers. sometimes nt makes me really wonder why i spend time here. 
I know what you mean, but compared to other parts of the forum, the runner threads aren't bad at all.

im not mad at you for buying the clothing.  i don't think his classic collection looks bad.  my gripe is with the price and at you saying it makes you "fly".  it doesn't.

they are just "basic" clothes that are way overpriced is all im saying.

and i'm in this thread because i'm a sneaker collector.  you keep taking shots at me and all it's doing is showing your insecurities.
#TEAM-HAVEN'T-BOUGHT-ANYTHING-FROM-RONNIE-OTHER-THAN-HIS-SHOES (and "free" socks and sweat bands) 
smile.gif

How else would you find out if everyone else's ordered shipped? Or get reconfirmation that GLV's are tts for the umpteenth time?
Ronnie, your advice on own your own site sucks
roll.gif
 Had me thinking TTS in the 530s; wrong (unless you like that crap super snug).  
wink.gif

PS, don't forget to say TTS for normal feet. If you gots fat feet, .5 up in the GLV.

^ Love my pair, but they're heavy as f**k! Wore them to walk around the mall one day, and I broke a sweat b/c they were so heavy on my feet.

Love the look. I havent quite figured out whether to rock em loose or tight. The tongue folds a bit and sits weird on foot. Anybody else have that? 
I wear mine a little tight and I have the same problem. Also, the position of the Kith badge logo is so odd, it's hidden by the laces.

^ Love my pair, but they're heavy as f**k! Wore them to walk around the mall one day, and I broke a sweat b/c they were so heavy on my feet.
What size EQTs did you get? Looks like we're the same size GLV. I wasn't sure whether to go .5 or full size down.

What size EQTs did you get? Looks like we're the same size GLV. I wasn't sure whether to go .5 or full size down.

My TTS is 9.5...i went down a full size on the EQT's to an 8.5 and they fit perfect.

For reference, I have a semi-wide foot.

My TTS is 9.5...i went down a full size on the EQT's to an 8.5 and they fit perfect.

For reference, I have a semi-wide foot.
Thanks. I have a normal width foot. I also wear 10s in most GL3s. A 9.5 will work, but they're a big snug, so a vast majority of mine are 10s - like 95%. That said, does a 9.5 GLV fit you width and lenghth wise? Or do you go 9.5 soley, no pun intended, because of the width of your foot?

Back
Top Bottom