Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Question : Dealing with a seller for Gel Lyte V Sage now and he's based in Canada. He said he got them from a local boutique. not from KITHNYC, not from any of the other WW locations that received them, but a local boutique.
Is this true ? Did Sage V release in some Canadian boutiques ?
They released in Europe. I don't know about Canada. 

Question : Dealing with a seller for Gel Lyte V Sage now and he's based in Canada. He said he got them from a local boutique. not from KITHNYC, not from any of the other WW locations that received them, but a local boutique.

They released in Europe. I don't know about Canada. 

They released in Europe, and some locations in Asia. Just curious about Canada.

Can you describe this "softshell" material?

Looking at the pants, real original there with the pocket taping, Aaron :smh:

Still like the look though.

The softshell material is sort of like a neoprene type material with the outermost layer being a firm waterproof material/layer. Sort of like the material on those northface jackets:

http://www.thenorthface.com/catalog...&variationName=ADDER GREEN / SEDONA SAGE GREY

and then on the inside of the pants, it's lined with fleece which keeps you warm

solid pair of pants. Yeah the taping isn't original, but i like it haha. I don't own any nike tech fleece pants, but i thought it would be better to just pick these up since i was looking for some pants to wear when it rains anyway

man :smh: crazy how many fake mints/coves/volcanoes and other V's are popping up. I mean clearly they all look super off but they are getting better and people are going to start getting fooled more and more.

Be careful newbies, be careful

So looking for central parks and seems that there is none out there, ebay has minimal pairs.....and I know these were a wider than typical release???

The softshell material is sort of like a neoprene type material with the outermost layer being a firm waterproof material/layer. Sort of like the material on those northface jackets:

http://www.thenorthface.com/catalog...&variationName=ADDER GREEN / SEDONA SAGE GREY

and then on the inside of the pants, it's lined with fleece which keeps you warm

solid pair of pants. Yeah the taping isn't original, but i like it haha. I don't own any nike tech fleece pants, but i thought it would be better to just pick these up since i was looking for some pants to wear when it rains anyway
might be grabbing these then. one thing I hate about my black tf pants is that they fade so easily. that neoprene material on the softshell bleeckers would hold up a lot better im guessing. 

post a pic whenever you have time.

I can't think of a time any boutique in Canada has ever gotten a RF release. If anything it'll be a shop that sells on consignment or they've ordered pairs to resell.

Just wondering how often does kith restock their mercers.

maybe every couple of weeks. there really is no specified time frame. if there's a certain color you're looking for, just turn on your page monitor for that pair

maybe every couple of weeks. there really is no specified time frame. if there's a certain color you're looking for, just turn on your page monitor for that pair
Thanks for the reply. Looking to get a 2nd pair of mercers. Really loving it at the moment.

I can't think of a time any boutique in Canada has ever gotten a RF release. If anything it'll be a shop that sells on consignment or they've ordered pairs to resell.

Techincally not ever, RF releases that were in Canada

Daytona
Americana
Central Park
Brooklyn Bridges

Although I can't recall an Asics x RF collab that released in Canada

just received the black hollis hoodie in medium...doesn't seem to fit TTS for me. The fit on the torso is mad wide. Hope in-store has some stock laying around when I visit NY this week.

Missed these on release, found a pair last week DS and for a good price so couldn't pass on them. Got them in yesterday...

Definitely one of RF's best collabs IMO
mind me asking price and size? These are really dope to me which is a big thing for me to admit considering I'm usually a Puma hater

Techincally not ever, RF releases that were in Canada

Daytona
Americana
Central Park
Brooklyn Bridges

Although I can't recall an Asics x RF collab that released in Canada

Thanks for the correction. Although in my defence I didn't pay attention to any of those releases, lol.

I sold my mint COA not too long after I got them, I hate the disc...will never buy another lol

Back
Top Bottom