Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

thank you. ^
i get your viewpoint about basics and whatnot. i'm not disputing that.  but you are cosigning frail overpriced overhyped clothing that kids wear and acting like it's some type of grown man attire. 

you're a grown *** man and you are wearing the same thing kids wear strictly because of the name kith on it. 

i dress appropriately. I don't wear pointy shoes and don't walk around with a 150 dollar hoodie because it says kith on it.  stop trying to make yourself feel better. 

but congratulations. from reading your reply you sound really grown and successful. 
i don't own one piece of RF clothing, I'm just saying he makes BASIC clothing that WILL NEVER go out of style, some pieces yes but hoodies and sweat pants will NEVER go out of style, the only point of what I'm trying to make was some people are looking at him like he's some big fashion designer when he isn't, he is one step above uniglo and american apparel with price points that are crazy but thats because of the market. his prices wouldn't be so high if people didn't buy it, the market is set by the consumer its crazy now how some companies have the gall to charge 100$+ for a crew neck sweatshirt thats not even made from premium materials and I'm not talking about kith just look around at other companies, 10 deep, crooks and castles and hell even no name companies they make these price points bc thats where the market is set at. so don't blame RF blame the idiot high school age kids who will pay ANYTHING to look cool

says the dude with a stripper as his avatar.

why you even in here if you're so above all these kids or the hype? who cares? I own one kith sweatshirt with a tiny kith logo on it and several pairs of pants. I like them. they look good on my body. IDGAF about the name, I just like the way I look. Come on dude, you act like you're "above it all" but you got 1,200+ posts in less than a year. Admit it, you care...a lot.

Don't judge, just do your thing. Peace
there always has to be some kid on a forum who likes to down talk to other people like he is so over something yet that person spends all this time in the forum of said thing that he's 'over'

Hi folks, are these legit?
346788.jpg

346790.jpg

Last edited:
Yea i bought volcanos, flamingos and denims all for 1350 for a friend so Thats a good deal.

I just received my Brooklyn bridge and Central Park last week from my mom in the US and both of them comes with only 1 extra lace ..does anyone encounter the same thing? What should I do? Thanks

Copped the Softshell Bleeker Sweat pants in store two days ago, and they are legit. Wore them out in the cold rain yesterday, and stayed warm and dry. This is my only Kith apparel I've ever purchased besides one of their starter hats. Some of their clothing are sub par in quality, but these ones are very nice.

Would recommend to anyone needing some nice pants, especially in the rain or snow

Last edited:
Copped the Softshell Bleeker Sweat pants in store two days ago, and they are legit. Wore them out in the cold rain yesterday, and stayed warm and dry. This is my only Kith apparel I've ever purchased besides one of their starter hats. Some of their clothing are sub par in quality, but these ones are very nice.

Would recommend to anyone needing some nice pants, especially in the rain or snow
Can you describe this "softshell" material?

Looking at the pants, real original there with the pocket taping, Aaron 
mean.gif

Still like the look though.

Question : Dealing with a seller for Gel Lyte V Sage now and he's based in Canada. He said he got them from a local boutique. not from KITHNYC, not from any of the other WW locations that received them, but a local boutique.
Is this true ? Did Sage V release in some Canadian boutiques ?

Back
Top Bottom