Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

To get the finer details on the hat like that you'd probably have to try it on or if not an option order and find out

So... Just don or fragment 1s for your RF heat 

is that stupid or nah

someones offering me frags 1 and just don 2 plus 500 for my salmon toes crate + steel blue crate 

So... Just don or fragment 1s for your RF heat 

is that stupid or nah

someones offering me frags 1 and just don 2 plus 500 for my salmon toes crate + steel blue crate 
If they are deadstock I think salmon toes are going over 1k. And I think frags 1 has drop to like $750ish? And I think you have the crate so that makes it worth more. I personally wouldn't do it because I like the frags 1 only and the don 2s are meh to me. 

Missed these on release, found a pair last week DS and for a good price so couldn't pass on them. Got them in yesterday...

Definitely one of RF's best collabs IMO
thought you were a myth bruh - the one legged sneaker collector. 
glasses.gif

Does anybody in here wear medium Nike Tech sweats and own a pair of bleekers too?

If so, what size do you go with on the Bleekers, if you're a medium in Tech Fleece?

Thanks

Thanks man, I'm in the UK so can't go and try on. Just going to have to order from Kith, do they fit the same as Tech Fleece then?
The small bleecker fit a tad slimmer than the medium tech fleece. I'm 5'10" 155 lbs, and those are the sizes I wear. If I were to go to a medium in the bleeckers, it'd be too big, and of course, the diaper *** effect.

Am I in the minority that doesn't want to see a 'what the Fieg?' I think that would be the ugliest shoe ever and from that chart it looks miserable. It reminds me of that crap he used to do at David Z.

Back
Top Bottom