Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Got the discs when the cove colorway came out, hated how bulky they looked. didnt even bother with COA release for that reason.

guys i need help..

i just received my brooklyn bridge and central park from kith and noticed that they didnt come with extra laces... what should i do... thanks in advance

Question : Dealing with a seller for Gel Lyte V Sage now and he's based in Canada. He said he got them from a local boutique. not from KITHNYC, not from any of the other WW locations that received them, but a local boutique.
Is this true ? Did Sage V release in some Canadian boutiques ?

Last edited:
Lol this is a simple subject you just tried to make technical. You got it buddy. Bless up.
Why bother quoting and commenting on something you have no input towards? he asked how the hats fit. If you don't have any input, move along. 

This is a subject i'm interested in because I've considered ordering one myself but I don't like caps with extremely high crowns. I prefer a shallower fit ie: New Era On Field hats. 

Why bother quoting and commenting on something you have no input towards? he asked how the hats fit. If you don't have any input, move along. 

This is a subject i'm interested in because I've considered ordering one myself but I don't like caps with extremely high crowns. I prefer a shallower fit ie: New Era On Field hats. 

I did though with my SnapBack/5-panel comment. You described qualities of both.

SnapBack = rounded, deep, etc
5-panel = boxy, shallow, etc

You can have strap backs of either style. Strapback fitted. Strapback 5-panel.

If you own a new era snapback you know how a kith SnapBack/strapback fits since they are new era hats. How many new era 5-panels are out there? How many Kith snap backs or strapbacks are sold on kith ,with kith branding, do not fit the same model as a typical new era SnapBack? That simple. I understand you have an interest in this, however don't try to make something more difficult than it is. It's not that serious and feedback was left. We are all trying to get fresh, was not a personal attack just the statement was nuked.

Last edited:
I did though with my SnapBack/5-panel comment. You described qualities of both.

SnapBack = rounded, deep, etc
5-panel = boxy, shallow, etc

You can have strap backs of either style. Strapback fitted. Strapback 5-panel.

If you own a new era snapback you know how a kith SnapBack/strapback fits since they are new era hats. How many new era 5-panels are out there? How many Kith snap backs or strapbacks are sold on kith ,with kith branding, do not fit the same model as a typical new era SnapBack? That simple. I understand you have an interest in this, however don't try to make something more difficult than it is. It's not that serious and feedback was left. We are all trying to get fresh, was not a personal attack just the statement was nuked.
There's nothing to indicate on the site they use New Era blanks. That would have been useful information to include in a post regarding hat fit rather than your comment that didn't make any sense whatsoever. 

Last edited:
You are right. Was just watching your examples using "/" with the appropriate hat type that just so happened to match. Thought it would have got picked up. Oh well no big deal.

Back
Top Bottom