Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

PADDY !!!! anyone have info on him? maybe works at Asics?
he doesn't work at asics. just has a lot of shoes. he just started collecting about a year ago and has everything. nice guy. 

i think kith sent out pairs. runner wally got a pair and few others across the globe. pretty cool. 

almost got me wanting a pair for that price...

Quote:

he doesn't work at asics. just has a lot of shoes. he just started collecting about a year ago and has everything. nice guy. 

i think kith sent out pairs. runner wally got a pair and few others across the globe. pretty cool. 

damn, even kith knows they aren't what they used to be. they must really want these to sell if they gifting pairs to regular ppl lol...one of the biggest mistakes they made was some how comparing this to the ecp by saying its part 2 and a natural progression. u think they would have done anything like this for the ecp or any collabo before the cove/mint glv, i think not.

happy.gif

Last edited:

Quote:

damn, even kith knows they aren't what they used to be. they must really want these to sell if they gifting pairs to regular ppl lol...one of the biggest mistakes they made was some how comparing this to the ecp by saying its part 2 and a natural progression. u think they would have done anything like this for the ecp or any collabo before the cove/mint glv, i think not.
"Paddy" has over 13k runner followers. If you think he gifted to a regular person you are mistaken. That is advertising. "Paddy" is a runner celeb of sorts with his on feet shots. Same as when Jordan brand gifts shoes out to real celebs...

"Paddy" has over 13k runner followers. If you think he gifted to a regular person you are mistaken. That is advertising. "Paddy" is a runner celeb of sorts with his on feet shots. Same as when Jordan brand gifts shoes out to real celebs...
dude he's not a celebrity, therefore he's a regular person...and that only furthers my point that kith is trying their best to sell these, unlike in the past when the name alone did it.

Last edited:

No... Kith has been using celebs with free promo.. For a while. What is your point? Not is not a 1 year or 2 year thing.. This is a business. Maybe YOU did not see it before but I have not proven anything.
there's something about the back area of it that looks high from top to bottom. maybe it's bc of the diff layers in the same area.

Last edited:
Those Pacifics look like a mess in the middle imo. The logo disapears and the toes just look huge cause of the lighter color. 

Back
Top Bottom