Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

i see wcps going for aorund 300 on ebay though
Ok lol. Those shoes are not moving. The online release is coming either tonight or Friday. You really think these are worth $300? Those are resellers trying to catch people who fall into the hype. All of Ronnie's recent releases are high then they drop. These will be no different. Someone else said it best in this thread forgot who it was but, the only RF collabs that hold value are his releases Volcano and older. Basically GLIIIs , GLVs and the GTIIs. Always exceptions however these are not them.

It's your money though bro, do as you like.

Last edited:

i spotted that..

i chose not to include that solely based on the fact that I don't recall anyone ever stating that they loaded the shoes 48 hours before release... links get exposed with the easiness b.. that's a rookie move on kith's part if they are doing so without actually launching a kithstrike..

Ok lol. Those shoes are not moving. The online release is coming either tonight or Friday. You really think these are worth $300? Those are resellers trying to catch people who fall into the hype. All of Ronnie's recent releases are high then they drop. These will be no different. Someone else said it best in this thread forgot who it was but, the only RF collabs that hold value are his releases Volcano and older. Basically GLIIIs , GLVs and the GTIIs. Always exceptions however these are not them.

It's your money though bro, do as you like.

yea i see some pairs with some crazy prices but to get a more accurate price i usually check sold prices. and Im seeing alot of sold pairs in the 280-310 range im just saying. and as for as RF collabs hold value the ecp pair is just going up and up

We will find out soon I suppose. WCP is what is getting mentioned by everyone, but what if it wasn't the WCP that Ronnie was telling us to get his app for... Dude trying to squeeze that last little hype out.

yea i see some pairs with some crazy prices but to get a more accurate price i usually check sold prices. and Im seeing alot of sold pairs in the 280-310 range im just saying. and as for as RF collabs hold value the ecp pair is just going up and up
Didn't ECPs dropped before Volcanos? AND they are GLIIIs... Which is why they are going up... I said Volcanos and everything before, GLIIIs, GLVs, GTII are the models that are constantly raising in value from him.

Just because people are buying at ridiculous prices that does not mean that will be where the market is. Yes a lot of people bought into the hype that was created that this shoe was a Cali exclusive. Even in here there are people worried about getting pairs.

RF Landmarks, Sages, Rose Golds, KFE ALL sold at crazy prices for those first few weeks, maybe even less. Did some people overpay YES. But to think a shoe like the NB BB/CP that was selling for $300+ each after that black friday drop is now selling at retail + ship or even under retail is a perfect example.

If you are paying $300+  for a '14 Ronnie collab, that is your money, cool hope you got what you wanted. Guarantee I can find something DS cheaper than that $300+ price though. Just saying, do you but don't use eBay as a final estimate. Hell you can even talk sellers down on that.

If you feel like gauging the market value of shoes on eBay that is cool do you, however that does not mean that is what it really is though. 

Getting that white toe dirty is murder
mean.gif
jason markk repel

Originally wasn't planning on getting either of these, especially not the Pacifics. After more pictures emerged, I'm definitely imagining myself wearing the Pacifics over the Atlantics. Can't wear denim with navy shoes imo.

So I guess im going with TTS on pacific's. Kept looking at the post @Ryanscorner posted about the sizing and going back and forth deciding which would be best. What kind of confuses me is Im a 10 in GL3/5 and the EU sizing is 43..but the 9.5 in the Gel Sights are 43.5. Im more into the snug fit but if the majority are saying TTS, so I guess i'll take my chances at it.

Last edited:
Ronnie just tweeted about it again. honestly idk if it's gonna be a kithstrike tonight or tomorrow morning. 10pm est. seems kinda late for a kithstrike..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom