Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

So is the consensus on the sizing for the gel sights TTS if you have a wide foot and .5 down if normal/narrow? Seems the majority I've seen are going .5 down. Hopefully RF will give some recommendation.
I have a very narrow foot and went TTS and they fit great.  I tried .5 size down and they were too tight in the toebox.  

I usually go TTS for most Sagas and .5 size up for Gel 3s and 5s.

Bought a pair today, i'm a 9.5 in GLVs and they have a little room, but they're about perfect, but I could only get a 9, which theoretically should be perfect from what everyone is saying. I'll post how they fit compared to v's when they come in.

Kith exclusive, so i asume that will exclude them coming to europe...i´ll pass
idk he says that about every release and then a month later they drop overseas

Bought a pair today, i'm a 9.5 in GLVs and they have a little room, but they're about perfect, but I could only get a 9, which theoretically should be perfect from what everyone is saying. I'll post how they fit compared to v's when they come in.

Last edited:

Do NOT .5 down on the COA. I have a wider foot as well and the shoe fits nice (TTS sz13) except for the disk, that is the only part that is on the snug side and that is the general consensus if you ask around more, the disk is what changes the sizing (the placement not the mechanism). 
This was stellar. Thanks very much! The search continues sweet lord.. 

They look nice but DAM the kith filter is strong! The Atlantics are a completely different shade of blue than the unfiltered pics. smh. 

He used to always drop them on Fridays, which I prefer because all of the little kids are in school lmao :nerd:

Friday releases used to be the norm when Kith started. Made releases pretty easy

Last edited:
Yep Friday's was the way it used to be, glad it's back to it and hopefully stays this way.  For selfish reasons of course since I'll be at my office with great internet connection ha.

lol guess ill be strolling into 11 oclock friday meetings a little late when aaron occasionally drops that heat

Pacific > Atlantic

Only because that rear plastic plate flows better on the Pacifics imo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom