Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

There are more android mobile devices than apple mobile devices. So whatever is going down anybody with an Android device is in the dark. This needs to be fixed.

There are more android mobile devices than apple mobile devices. So whatever is going down anybody with an Android device is in the dark. This needs to be fixed.
#JustUs
roll.gif

You guys think the bait NWW would be a good trade for one of the WCP? If not how much would I have to add
If you like it do you. What is the retail on the Bait shoe? Those WCP are not worth more than retail + shipping. Add the difference in the Baits. There you go.

Bait retail is 150$ I won two and I just want the Atlanic pair mainly. Have no prob trading I do so just wanted to see if someone would look at me dumb for offering it

Bait retail is 150$ I won two and I just want the Atlanic pair mainly. Have no prob trading I do so just wanted to see if someone would look at me dumb for offering it
Bait retail is 150 and the WCP is 180. As far as trading, i personally would if i had an extra WCP because the baits are hard but a lot of people going for the WCP are ronnie d*ck riders so theyll probably look at you like youre crazy haha. Just have to find the right person. 

You are never dumb for liking what you like man lol. Just know those WCP are not worth more than retail + shipping and don't settle or let anyone tell you otherwise so add up to an even trade. Those Baits > Atlantics so honestly you might not even have to add up and make even price wise.

Yea think ima try my luck with the trade. Who knows maybe I'll find a trade on here. I already gave away the extra pair link but I'm pretty sure I can find another one

Yea think ima try my luck with the trade. Who knows maybe I'll find a trade on here. I already gave away the extra pair link but I'm pretty sure I can find another one
Why aren't you just trying to buy the Atlantics? Download the Kith app and wait for the Kithstrike today (more than likely).

Why aren't you just trying to buy the Atlantics? Download the Kith app and wait for the Kithstrike today (more than likely).
You think they will kithstrike these even after putting the release info on the app and site?

I thought the post about downloading the app was more along the lines of how like they did those Grand Openings.

If they Kithstrike cool.

That is the one I'm trying to buy. I did download the app as well but the trade seems more likely to happen vs a kithstrike

I'm not so good with online releases all around

Last edited:

You think they will kithstrike these even after putting the release info on the app and site?

I thought the post about downloading the app was more along the lines of how like they did those Grand Openings.

If they Kithstrike cool.
During the Fifa cup that didn't stop him from releasing the Brasil and USA in the middle of their games. I hope he does though, the wait is killing me 

Last edited:
I hope shipping is quick with these. Black friday release was here by tuesday Dec. 2.

Leaving town wednesday for the weekend so it would be nice if it's the same deal.

During the Fifa cup that didn't stop him from releasing the Brasil and USA in the middle of their games. I hope he does though, the wait is killing me 
Yeah but he only had an in store date when he did that. Plus it was when Brazil scored their first goal that was what he was waiting for, a reason. 

It will be nice if he did it, don't get me wrong. But there is a date so that would be kinda strange.

i had to dig up an ipod touch to download this app.. turns out my ipod touch isn't even compatible..smh... :smh:

loaded means they're on the site and those guys have found the variant ids or what not..ronnie used to kithstrike all the time to build anticipation, would be a good move for these since people aren't rabid about them

Last edited:
Any thoughts on we he could mean by loaded? Maybe a hint to the time of the kithstrike

"IF" it goes down--what he's referring to is that the product has been loaded into their shopfiy system..

Doesn't necessarily mean that it can take place.. Shops can load product days before, although it ain't the best idea to do so due to early links being risked..

You are never dumb for liking what you like man lol. Just know those WCP are not worth more than retail + shipping and don't settle or let anyone tell you otherwise so add up to an even trade. Those Baits > Atlantics so honestly you might not even have to add up and make even price wise.

i see wcps going for aorund 300 on ebay though

loaded means they're on the site and those guys have found the variant ids or what not..ronnie used to kithstrike all the time to build anticipation, would be a good move for these since people aren't rabid about them

exactly.. same situation for the mildly liked KFE.. folks were more excited to eat on the kithstrike than the actual shoes itself...

Back
Top Bottom