Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

These fit like GT2's, not Sagas. I go TTS in GT2's and .5 down in Sagas. I tried my Saga size at the pop up and they were just too snug, so I went TTS. I would suggest going TTS in these

I guess there is only hype for gel lyte III & V now and these days there are ******** of collabos dropping, this year.

I remember a time when people were all complaining about the volcanos, that GLV is an ugly model, Coves and Mints, sages and rose golds all had the same trend. But i think the sages and the RG might have been the last of resellable fiegs

I sold my sages and rose golds for a good amount...trying to find them close to retail or below now LOL

I wonder when they'll pull them from the site and lie and say they're sold out

I figured a lot of people would try to cop just b/c they missed out on the ECP. But these don't seem to be moving as quickly as I expected. Odd too b/c they're both good, versatile cws. But, that's also part of the problem - they're basic color schemes we've seen so many times before.

I think Aarons designs are just nothing special these days. Thats why people aren't freaking out over these. Its only a matter of time before he comes up with another unique cw that makes people lose their minds. 

I wonder when they'll pull them from the site and lie and say they're sold out
Have to save inventory for "Kithmas" part deaux
happy.gif

Damn so I bought that extra pair of baits to get the pacifics but now I have em :/ anyone need the CW5 let me know. I only want my money back sorry also if not allowed

I think Aarons designs are just nothing special these days. Thats why people aren't freaking out over these. Its only a matter of time before he comes up with another unique cw that makes people lose their minds.
I like them, just not particulary fond of the pricing. Regardless, if I'm on the fence, I just buy them. I'd rather pay retail than wasting time hagling with people about price for a month and a half. I'm probably in the minority that really liked the GT-II KFE(the USAs were uglier than s**t though) and NB Central Parks, too. The pricing blew, but both still good looking nonetheless. At the end of the day, they're better than some of those ugly Jordan retros they're charging 2 bills for, too.  Again, not justifying the price for either, just saying this is a small silver lining ... I think
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom