Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I like them, just not particulary fond of the pricing. Regardless, if I'm on the fence, I just buy them. I'd rather pay retail than wasting time hagling with people about price for a month and a half. I'm probably in the minority that really liked the GT-II KFE(the USAs were uglier than s**t though) and NB Central Parks, too. The pricing blew, but both still good looking nonetheless. At the end of the day, they're better than some of those ugly Jordan retros they're charging 2 bills for, too.  Again, not justifying the price for either, just saying this is a small silver lining ... I think
grin.gif
Yep they are good. Ronnie just made too many pairs and people are not buying non-GL3/GLV Asics because thats the hypebeast rule on Asics.

I figured a lot of people would try to cop just b/c they missed out on the ECP. But these don't seem to be moving as quickly as I expected. Odd too b/c they're both good, versatile cws. But, that's also part of the problem - they're basic color schemes we've seen so many times before.
True, a lot of his past release were the first of their kind using different colors and color blocking we haven't seen. Personally I really like both and got them when they released on the App.  I don't mind if Ronnie's shoes aren't instant sell outs like the past. It's already pretty impressive how deep his Asics collection is, it was bound to plateau at some point. I won't be surprised if a future get's a lot of hype though, the man knows what he's doing. 

Overly joyed that I was able to purchase these with no struggles what-so-ever. Probably because these culture vultures are still circling that yeezy boost 750 carcass lol

True, a lot of his past release were the first of their kind using different colors and color blocking we haven't seen. Personally I really like both and got them when they released on the App.  I don't mind if Ronnie's shoes aren't instant sell outs like the past. It's already pretty impressive how deep his Asics collection is, it was bound to plateau at some point. I won't be surprised if a future get's a lot of hype though, the man knows what he's doing. 

Agreed. We're used to seeing Asics and we've grown to appreciate the materials too. But the cws have to keep breaking the mold.

All hype (or lack thereof) aside, I like these b/c it's a simple shoe with a simple cw. But I'm not spending $180+ when I have a few pairs of navy-based suede runners sitting in the closet already.

Glad I was able to cop the pacifics today. Grabbed the atlantics on the kithstrike. Got my denim gel lye iii in yesterday and today is friday. Been a good week. Hope everyone copped what they were gunning for. 

I just think they got caught up in all of the hype surrounding Kith and thought they could raise prices and people would still pay. I for one really like the Gel sights and the New Balance Central parks, but the price points deterred me from buying either. 

dude wanted to cop stuff from the wcp collection....got the 50$ shipping for Germany.....cause he wanted other stuff too, he added some adidas stan smith...and this is what happened:

roll.gif

I just think they got caught up in all of the hype surrounding Kith and thought they could raise prices and people would still pay. I for one really like the Gel sights and the New Balance Central parks, but the price points deterred me from buying either. 
I guess... I mean we now live in a world of $250 GR NB 997s... 

Agreed. We're used to seeing Asics and we've grown to appreciate the materials too. But the cws have to keep breaking the mold.

All hype (or lack thereof) aside, I like these b/c it's a simple shoe with a simple cw. But I'm not spending $180+ when I have a few pairs of navy-based suede runners sitting in the closet already.
I would pry avoid getting them as well but my other Asics with similar colors are in pretty bad shape so needed something new, and also had to break the monotony of purchasing Jordan's and Nike's. 

I do appreciate him using a new silhouette though since the market is over saturated with Gel Lyte III collabs . Hoping his next Asics release can bring something new to the table while still keeping it simple, if that's possible. 

Runners only:

WCP- L

Grand Opening- L

CP/BB- L

Adidas 9/11- L

Puma Dover- W

RG/Sage- L/W

Mint/Cove- W (5 Overtimes)

Puma Disc Blaze COA- W

I'm sad I sold my Volcanoes because they really were the last Kith classic, but I got 4 figures. Had to. 

Last edited:

I guess... I mean we now live in a world of $250 GR NB 997s... 
Valid point. Although, most GR NB's can be had for discounted prices if you wait it out. As far as collabs, if you don't pay the retail price up front, chances are you won't be able to get them without paying reseller prices. 

Back
Top Bottom