Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Runners only:

WCP- L
Grand Opening- L

CP/BB- L
Adidas 9/11- L
Puma Dover- W
RG/Sage- L/W
Mint/Cove- W (5 Overtimes)
Puma Disc Blaze COA- W

I'm sad I sold my Volcanoes because they really were the last Kith classic, but I got 4 figures. Had to. 

4 figures man that's wild. Will never sell my volcanoes.

seems like pacifics are selling better than the atlantics.
that was surprising. thought it would have been the other way round

Just sitting with Pacifics in cart like
nFSebim.gif

it's actually very good. if it was limited, people would be praising how dope the colorways were

This is very true. It seems that limited >>>>>>>> than the color way or anything else. If he put out 100 all black NB the hype beasts would be frothing at how awesome they were. I like that they are making more, hence the sitting, and it is an easier cop.

This is very true. It seems that limited >>>>>>>> than the color way or anything else. If he put out 100 all black NB the hype beasts would be frothing at how awesome they were. I like that they are making more, hence the sitting, and it is an easier cop.

if the solefly asics were 3,333 pairs instead of 333 pairs I wonder how many people would have bought them.

I love the grey pair and the blue shorts but I don't want to buy unless I try on.. will these be released in NYC?

Back
Top Bottom