Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

honestly not impressed with the volcanos. my brother got them and tbh im not too blown away seems to be a little too much going on. who knows though the more he wears them the more they could grow on me.

the materials on the volcanos are the best yet and they're just comfortable. best rf release of this year cause of that.

Paid resell but I am more than satisfied. Quality shoe.
View media item 644032

how much did you pay? if you dont mind sharing

I just got my Black Mercers in and the fit is perfect. Can anyone tell me if the Air Force Blue Mercers fit exactly like the Black Mercers and if they are made of the same material? I've been hearing different reports is the reason why.

i got a size 34 in both and the black pair feels a little bit more fitted and a bit shorter. the material is different as well. the black pair is almost like a denim, where as the air force blue is twill (i think).

the materials is just super soft, its very nice. and its the most comfortable rf so far to me. im not saying it is the best looking cause i would go with the high risk for that for this year. but the materials on the volcanos is just second to none.

also.. the stitching on a pair of my mercers just ripped. now i know what it feels like.. ive had 4 pairs this fall and none has done it until now.

Did they come out with the international release info for the volcanos yet?

no wayyyyyyy these are the most comfortable. The Miamis' are incredibly comfortable. Even the flamingos have that memory foam insole. The insole for the volcanoes is hard and doesn't give much cushion for the foot(something I'm particularly particular about). My brothers pair also came with a patch of suede that was ****** up on the back of one of the shoes. So I'm certainly not impressed by these. Miamis are gonna be top on my best RF drop this year **** the NB

the gel lyte 5s sole is way more cushioned. you'd have to try them on for yourself. yes both of those other gt3s have a nice insole in them but its not the same as have a cushioned sole, not just the insole. trust me, you'll have to try them on. and imo the materials were a lot better than past releases. but to each his own.

Nov 16th is Europe Release for Volcanos should be online too not sure of price however. These are stores getting them

Colette (France)
Le Rayon Frais (France)
Rice & Beans (France)
Titolo (Suisse)
SNS (Suède)
Hanon (Ecosse)
Solebox (Allemagne)
OverKill (Allemagne)
Afew Store (Allemagne)
The Good Will Out (Allemagne)
AsphaltGold (Allemagne)
Suppa (Allemagne)

Nov 16th is Europe Release for Volcanos should be online too not sure of price however. These are stores getting them

Colette (France)
Le Rayon Frais (France)
Rice & Beans (France)
Titolo (Suisse)
SNS (Suède)
Hanon (Ecosse)
Solebox (Allemagne)
OverKill (Allemagne)
Afew Store (Allemagne)
AsphaltGold (Allemagne)
Suppa (Allemagne)
24 Kilates should be on that list too

Yeah I'd have to say the Volcano's comfort compared to the ECP pack is like Nas to Dylan. Hella comfy. 

Colette (France)
Le Rayon Frais (France)
Rice & Beans (France)
Titolo (Suisse)
SNS (Suède)
Hanon (Ecosse)
Solebox (Allemagne)
OverKill (Allemagne)
Afew Store (Allemagne)
AsphaltGold (Allemagne)
Suppa (Allemagne)
Wood Wood (in the CPH store) as well, heard they would get 12 pairs, so yeah pretty much just an fsr

the gel lyte 5s sole is way more cushioned. you'd have to try them on for yourself. yes both of those other gt3s have a nice insole in them but its not the same as have a cushioned sole, not just the insole. trust me, you'll have to try them on. and imo the materials were a lot better than past releases. but to each his own.
i have tried them on were the same size! but hey to each his own

Volcanos are much more comfortable than the ECP even though volcanos don't have the memory foam insole.

Best RF release of this year imo
smokin.gif

For those who say the volcanos are the best RF release this year, do you have the ECP pack? I'm just wondering because I don't have the ECP pack but the Miami's look far more better than the volcanos.

They're both around the same price on ebay so why not...

For those who say the volcanos are the best RF release this year, do you have the ECP pack? I'm just wondering because I don't have the ECP pack but the Miami's look far more better than the volcanos.
Flamingos (my favorite RF rthis year) and both ECPs look better than Volcanos IMO....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom