Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Yes I have the ecp flamingos and high risk pairs this year, the quality of the materials on the volcanos are just better though. Not saying it's a better looking shoe however.

I figured it was a generic e-mail since it since it was sent by [email protected]... but if some people didn't get it.. I am starting to wonder. That would be awesome if kith let me pre order the next collab 
happy.gif

Yea man. Cream jacket and pants. Was gonna stunt like mase and diddy. This will make up for striking out on the volcano shoes lmao.

I'm rocking maroon gl3 w the suit when I get it. That or red yeezys

I was thinking the same thing! Wasn't sure if the maroons would be a good match (hopefully they are) .... I wanna see some pics of the collab though

Something doesn't seem right though...why/how are they able to do a pre-order and where does that put the rest of the people looking for these? Must be a pretty large stock coming in cause EVERYBODY that got the email can't be able to pre order the shoes

I got the volcanoes only and no email. Checked spam as well. I subscribe to their newsletter also. 

Back
Top Bottom