Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Haha I find it funny that I only got an extra pair of invisible socks on release day so I could keep a pair new and I got the email. Lucked out on this one!

i had planned to call yesterday to cancel the order.. lucky for me fell asleep... got email hope, their not blowing smoke up our butts, just to stop guys from sending emails, and calling

Last edited:
sad...was gonna order the jacket but then my friend said he didn't want his and i could just buy it off of him. 

I hope those black Iroquois boots hit other spots. His sebago stuff usually goes on sale or you can find promo codes when other locations sell them. These might be my favorite from all of his sebago collections.

I own 2 pair of sebago boots(non RF) and I went tts. Length wise they're a little big, but I don't mind it. I could definitely go a half size down if I needed though.

Damn, I didn't know they were $200. I'm sure the materials are worth it, but I'm passing at that price too.

If they allow preorder on his next shoe chances are there is a very large stock.

Concepts C-Notes didn't sell out for like an hour.

Need to see some pictures tho...

Bought the wrong size by accident, lol. Is the cancellation the same as through Kith, just call them up? Or is it entirely different. 

I will try and get the shoes online once more though I am destined to failure again lol. On a brighter note I finally got a sort of a online exclusive today " Puma suede sapphire" maybe my looks changing.

So, tan, brown, pink, blue? The cotton candy desert 1600? The material looks like micro-suede or perf leather from that picture. Still curious.

Back
Top Bottom