Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Definitely winning there. I'll give him props for that lol. 
roll.gif
Maybe all of us on NT should be as corny as him and we can get 3 bi wives lol.

Doesn't sound like it. But his attitude alone makes me want to punch him. My opinion are strictly based what I've seen on YouTube. I'm sure he doesn't work for Kith else he would have gotten a pair. Plus he mentioned he had not been to Kith in a while...

Ironic he says he doesn't follow shoes as much as other yet he's on freaking YouTube spouting off opinions all the time. I'd say he follows shoes more than a lot of people. 
If that video got you that mad wait till you see this one 
roll.gif

I feel like Ronnie is in his groove. Hit a low with those NYC EQTs, but the central parks were good. The Buscemis were overpriced but I felt like the dislike was an overreaction. The WCP is polarizing but in six months I think opinions will mellow out a bit, lol. I just wish he were a little more consistent and more self aware.

If that video got you that mad wait till you see this one 
roll.gif

Oh man, I can't believe I watched all of that lol. 'Y'all hypebeasts cuz you camped...I only camped a week for a Good Wood box' hahaha...thats even worse.  So much wrong with that incoherent ramble I just can't...

I feel like Ronnie is in his groove. Hit a low with those NYC EQTs, but the central parks were good. The Buscemis were overpriced but I felt like the dislike was an overreaction. The WCP is polarizing but in six months I think opinions will mellow out a bit, lol. I just wish he were a little more consistent and more self aware.

Let's not forget about those high-top PONYs that were an abomination

Let's not forget about those high-top PONYs that were an abomination
Eh, I liked them. I just didn't like the price tag. I enjoy little extras with my shoes- shoe trees, extra laces, etc. I don't even like monochromatic shoes but the PONYs were far from the worst thing he's done. I think his name just got really polarizing the last half of last year and it's only starting to die down now, hahaha.

If that video got you that mad wait till you see this one :rofl:

Lol, can't believe I watched/listened to all of that. Can't count the number of times he contradicted himself and his actions. Hates hypebeasts he says, cops **** to stunt, he says.

I'm sure it's been asked plenty of times but will Bleeckers basically be capris on me since I'm 6'3"?

If that video got you that mad wait till you see this one :rofl:
I have no words. Don't mind Dan and the other guys, but dear sweet Jesus, this is a video the world never needed. 

Yeah, Dan and the others really don't bother me either. He, "Poly Hussle," just goes above and beyond in the tool department .Just a shame a lot of us want that girl-insert our name - girl ménage a trios. We get lucky from time-to-time in our lives, but some of us just have to settle for that devil's threesome lol. But this guy? All day everyday lol.

Anyway colleagues ;-), regarding the WCP. Just got mine in. Glad I went TTS. If I went .5 down, they would have been too snug and could have only worn them with thin socks, which I'm not a super big fan of anyway. IMO no way do these fit like Kayanos or Sagas. IMO if you like that snug fit and just wear thin socks, go .5 size down. Want down room to move your toes and to wear regular/thicker socks, go TTS.

Last edited:
If anyone has leads to the wcp pacifics in a size 9 for retail or very close to retail and can kindly point me in that direction, it would be greatly appreciated!

Yall dislike him so much why not just not talk about him? Yall just as bad talking bad about him.

Last edited:
I'm sure it's been asked plenty of times but will Bleeckers basically be capris on me since I'm 6'3"?
prob. they are about 2-3" shorter than a nike tech fleece in the respective size. im 5'10" and the size L is a bit too short for my linking. sits above my ankle. 

ugh starting to regret passing on pacifics. This always happens, even with apparel, I was at kith today and now i want that new york natives hoody, but the color i want is gone. 

Back
Top Bottom