Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

for the price of 350 you're getting into flathead/iron heart territory...two denim companies who have a deep history in the raw denim culture. if  ronnie does price this around 350 he's out of his mind but knowing the kith brand it ain't too far out in the realm possibility. 

for the price of 350 you're getting into flathead/iron heart territory...two denim companies who have a deep history in the raw denim culture. if  ronnie does price this around 350 he's out of his mind but knowing the kith brand it ain't too far out in the realm possibility. 

Iron Hearts >

Iron Hearts >
yeapsss. if i had money to blow i'd buy a pair, but since I'm a peasant I just stick to mid-tier range denim. if i were to spend money on iron hearts I'd rather just spend that on shoes lol. 

Iron Hearts >
yeapsss. if i had money to blow i'd buy a pair, but since I'm a peasant I just stick to mid-tier range denim. if i were to spend money on iron hearts I'd rather just spend that on shoes lol. 
happy.gif
tongue.gif

Guys with the "Pacific" should just go ahead and swap those stock laces or whatever laces you have for those navy laces, they are almost like a new shoe. 
happy.gif

Is 520 a good deal for the mints and coves pack in sz 10.5? not sure what the going prices are on them and i want to wear them.

N&F ain't built for fat people/people with a little muscle, sadly. I bought some of their candy weft and can't get them past my thighs. Maybe a-a-ron will convince them to up the size run.

yup still waiting for my atlantics to ship. Been since 2/27. A lot of you bashed me earlier for expecting the item to ship within 2-3 business days within ordering. Well a full week went by and order status still states "unfulfilled" and no valid tracking number. They emailed me back and stated i will get a shipping confirmation email when shipped. Still nothing. Just waiting here like...........

yup still waiting for my atlantics to ship. Been since 2/27. A lot of you bashed me earlier for expecting the item to ship within 2-3 business days within ordering. Well a full week went by and order status still states "unfulfilled" and no valid tracking number. They emailed me back and stated i will get a shipping confirmation email when shipped. Still nothing. Just waiting here like...........
Same situation here. It just seems like most shops this year have been slow af on the processing/shipping side o things...really tests my patience haha. 

Mines shipped on Friday night but they haven't actually moved I don't think...

Back
Top Bottom