Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Can't believe people slept on the WCPs.....

They are sick and top notch on quality! 

I actually really disagree that the shoe feels flimsy or cheap. It is much lighter than the GEL Lyte III/V maybe that's why some people have this opinion. But IMHO that doesn't equal cheap. Differences on the model aside I'm trying to understand why it seems everybody wants yet another GEL Lyte III/V collab from RF. I think opening up the Asics line more is good thing.

I have both WCP pairs in a 9.5, they definitely don't run TTS for me, I need at least a 9 or 8.5 even... 

If anyone wants to do a straight up size swap in NYC pm me... Don't bother asking about selling, trades, or none of that. Just a size swap, thanks. 

Selevdge denim coming

Don't do it. For what he's charging you can get a hand made pair of Japanese denim from Japanese looms made In the USA from an actual denim company...not from some sneaker dude turned fashion designer.

Looks like he's got denim coming out.. Just bought the naked and famous made in Japan and I haven't even finished my apc x Kanye yet, now I gotta buy these [emoji]128565[/emoji]

Last edited:
Looks like he's got denim coming out.. Just bought the naked and famous made in Japan and I haven't even finished my apc x Kanye yet, now I gotta buy these [emoji]128565[/emoji]
nah your better off with what you have. 

lol, you sound like Aaron put a gun to your head.

no you don't

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom